- Easy slip-on clog style slipper with a knitted elastic collar
- Memory foam footbed cushion your feet for pillow-like comfort; minor arch support relieves stress from all day walking or standing
- Fully lined in warm microfleece that insulates your feet on cold winter days; barefoot-friendly interior wicks away moisture from your skin
- Athletisure inspired variegated upper comes in either black or brown, with a durable rubber sole that allows for indoor outdoor wear, so you can fetch the mail or take out the trash without switching shoes; 100% machine washable so you can easily get rid of stains, dirt, or odor
- Elastic cuff adjusts to the size of your instep for a custom fit; also helps with swollen feet from common foot pains, ankle sprains, diabetic condition, edema, etc.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 31.24 x 13.97 x 8.89 cm; 2.83 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 September 2018
- ASIN : B07H9WCQSH
- Item Model Number : SL-M323-BK-XL
- Department : Men’s
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 29,525 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #72 in Men's Slippers
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I have tried (been convinced into trying) slippers in the past, but they were horribly uncomfortable and generally got retired fairly quickly.
Not really sure what is different about these, but I'm wearing them....
1. Look. Not too suggestive of pipe smoking, at least a hint of modernity
2. Comfort - the memory foam really does make a difference with comfort. None of the previous pairs had this. They are fluffy on the inside, but not *too* hot, which another pair fell prey to.
3. Utility - the sole is a nice touch, and these could easily be worn for quick dashed outside
They seem well built (time will tell I guess) and the price is certainly reasonable. My only gripe is that I wish the back of the heel was a little bit higher, but I'm getting used to that. Would generally recommend!
To be honest, I havent taken them off since I got them. They are amazing!
They are stupidly comfortable and feel amazing on the foot!