Hair Rollers Night Sleep Foam Hair Curler Rollers Flexible Soft Pillow Hair Rollers DIY Sponge Hair Styling Rollers Tools
|Price:||+ $8.95 Delivery|
- ★Hair Rollers Advantage --easy to use suit for all hair type. make beautiful curly and body wave hair without any damage!Break tradition-refuse electric hair,perm hair.save hundred dollar money and hours time to go to salon.only easy steps and a few minutes time can have nice hair curly wave-choose moderate hair and roll your hair at the hair roller soft sponge area until to the hair top,after all,fold hair rollers without any clip.The key is keep tight from starting of rolling hair.
- ★Soft Sleep Hair Rollers--super light and soft special for sleeping.the nice curly、loose or body hair wave you like will be appear after you wake up.beauty and comfortable who say can only choose one? No need worried about chemical or water touch your pillow.No need sleep with a wet hair.sleep at rest and beauty at best time starting of the day -morning.
- ★Easy To Take And Store--light weight hair rollers set with the transparent zipper bag very suitable for travel or holiday.many times used can wash it with water.after dry keep in bag.beauty natural curly hair wave and good sleeping with your lover both of all you can get!
- ★ Pillow Hair Curler Set--30pcs red sponge hair rollers +1pcs hair rollers special bag.30mins witness beauty hair curly wave.Thanks to choose and experience our sleeping hair rollers.hope can take the best beauty way for you with our confidence-money back in 30days without any reason buy from us!
- ★Different Beauty Way Of Hair Curly Wave--for longer hair can 2 rollers use together as 1 hair roller.most of people 1 roll make one hair wave just like our use way picture.some long hair use for down half part more prominent perty temperament. different direction of starting roll hair in or out make different anti warped hair curly wave.different operation make out different beauty hair wave refer to YouTube Create beauty belong to you.maybe you are the best beauty with our hair rollers.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ATTENTION PLEASE :
We No Suggest Use With Hair Wet.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star 60% (60%)||60%|
|4 star 16% (16%)||16%|
|3 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 8% (8%)||8%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I knew going in to use two at once and larger sections of hair so I wouldn't end up with super tight curls. I am considering using three next time and being more minful of how I sleep and placement of them. I'm a side sleeper and that didn't work out well for me. Sleeping on them is not as comfortable as I hoped.
I did get some nice curl.
It is a good product for my daughter who has long hair, but it is not thick hair. My hair is super thick and these curlers would never work in my hair. Even though I bought them for my daughter, and they work well enough for her, I figured I would warn people who are trying to use these on thick hair.
I have somewhat long and thick hair. The time it takes to curl with an iron, sweat while curling and have half the curls fall out halfway through curling, these rollers work wonders in place of that stupid iron.
Keep in mind if you have long and thick hair do not roll while your hair is wet and sleep in them. I tried that once and when I woke up my hair was still very wet and there were no curls. Blow dry your hair with some product in it like moose. When almost fully dried Or fully dries roll them and go to sleep. For me they were comfortable to sleep in and produce amazing curls. Only issues is they are small and if you have long and a lot of hair it’s difficult to get all of your hair on the roller. but I have been successful. What I do on the weekends is shower and wash my hair early in the day. I put moose in my hair, blow dry it and put the rollers in for a couple of hours. 2 to 3 hours have worked for me and produced amazing curls. I would go about my day getting ready, cleaning my house and what not prior to my evening and had amazing results. Photo featured is outcome of that process. I highly recommend these.