|Product Dimensions||73.03 x 15.88 x 19.05 cm; 11.27 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||635|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||635|
|Cover Included||FRONT 2.5in Coil spring spacers Shock relocation brackets (SKU: 634) Brake line relocation brackets Hardware REAR 2in Coil spring spacers Shock relocation brackets (SKU: 634) Brake line relocation brackets Track bar relocation bracket Extended sway-bar links Hardware|
|Special Features||35" tires will clear but rubbing may occur with extreme articulation, If planning on running 35" tires on factory wheels, double check clearance between the front tire, lower control arm and sway-bar links., Rough Country 2.5" Lift Kit Fits 2007-2018 [ Jeep ] Wrangler JK Series II Suspension System 635|
|Item Weight||11.3 kg|
|Country of origin||USA|
Rough Country 2.5" Suspension Lift Kit for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited JK - 635
Enhance your purchase
|Cover Included||FRONT 2.5in Coil spring spacers Shock relocation brackets (SKU: 634) Brake line relocation brackets Hardware REAR 2in Coil spring spacers Shock relocation brackets (SKU: 634) Brake line relocation brackets Track bar relocation bracket Extended sway-bar links Hardware See more|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FITMENT: Jeep: 07-18 Wrangler JK 4WD, 07-18 Wrangler Unlimited JK 4WD
- KIT CONTENTS: Front/Rear Coil spring spacers, front/rear brake line brackets, front/rear shock relocation brackets, rear track bar bracket, rear sway bar links, and hardware
- BENEFITS: Clears up to 35-inch tires; 100-percent Bolt-on installation; Increased ground clearance; Levels the front with the rear of the Jeep
- TECHNICAL NOTES: 35-inch tires will clear, but rubbing may occur with extreme articulation; With 35in tires on factory wheels, check clearance between front tire, lower control arm, and sway bar link
- ITEM SPECIFICS: Installation Time: 2-3 hours; Backspacing: 4.5-inches; Recommended Tire Size: 33-by-12.50; Weight: 26.76-lbs; Superseded: 634
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Give your JK a more aggressive look with Rough Country’s easy-to-install 2. 5" Series II Suspension Lift. This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need to run up to 35in tires in an innovative kit that won’t break the bank! Featuring 2. 5" front and 2" rear coil spacers, this kit gives your Jeep a great boost for additional ride height and an eye-catching level look from front to rear. This kit is engineered with a spring retention design, ensuring that your coils always stay in place even during extreme articulation, while the rear track bar bracket keeps the rear axle perfectly centered. This easy-to-install kit features a 100% bolt-on installation process that’s easy enough to do in a home garage! Enjoy the lifted life with Rough Country’s 2. 5" Series II Lift kit!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 8 March 2019
Also the rear bracket track bar needed a bit of grinding to make it fit over the factory axle welds.
A few adjustments and we were all good!
Reviewed in Canada on 12 March 2020