- Product Dimensions: 8 x 6 x 2.5 cm ; 31.8 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 45.4 g
- ASIN: B01N9HGCM4
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 21 March 2018
- Customer Reviews: 25 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
6,700 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #9 in Foot Pumice Stones
Rough Pumice Stone the Callus Remover for feet
|Price:||+ $7.47 Delivery|
- LIGHTWEIGHT : Ultra featherlight . So more easy to rub to remove your dead skin, callused skin or hard skin on your feet and elsewhere. The Cerastone has twine handle for keep hanging. Handy and easy to use, hold and grip size.
- NOT TOO HARD and DURABLE : The Cerastone is not hard stone, but it has high friction force. So very rough surface can remove the calluses easily and pedicures. Works with smooth and effortless.
- FROM NATURE and HEALTY : The Cerastone made by Porous Ceramic. The Ceramic that material from nature. It used on Bowl, Filter of water purifier, Bio material. Free yourself from the harmful toxins of synthetic pumice stones.
- HANDMADE : We cut and divide the Porous ceramic by hand. So has same surface and inside can use various ways. The cerastone NOT contains certain toxic or hazardous sustances, sulfuric acid, ash or elements.
- JUST SOAK and MOVE : To use, soak callused skin in warm water until it feels soft. Then wet the Cerastone in soapy water and rub it gently over the callus in a circular motion. See below for more usage tips.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
How To Use
- Soak your calloused your feet, body or elbow skin in warm water.
- Wait until your dry skin has softened.
- Wet the CERASTONE and Rub it gently over the calloused area.
- Rinse and repeat.
- Dry and moisturize your skin.
- Scrub and completely dry out the CERASTONE after use
- Don't use a CERASTONE on sore, blisters, red areas or open skin.
- Never attempt to remove hardened skin or calluses with metal tools, razor blades or steel wool.
- If you experience pain or bleeding when using a CERASTONE, stop immediately.
- If you have diabetes, consult with your doctor before using a CERASTONE on your feet.
|5 star 71% (71%)||71%|
|4 star 7% (7%)||7%|
|3 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|2 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
It's so disappointing to see how quality is diminishing as prices are escalating.