- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Ruby Red Shoes Goes to London (Ruby Red Shoes, #3) Hardcover – 24 October 2016
|New from||Used from|
Order within 2 hrs and 40 mins
Enhance your purchase
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
- Publisher : HarperCollins AU (24 October 2016)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 48 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0732297621
- ISBN-13 : 978-0732297626
- Reading age : 3 years and up
- Dimensions : 17 x 1.2 x 23.8 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 11,420 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the Author
Illustrator and artist Kate Knapp is a graduate of the Queensland College of Art. Her design studio, Twigseeds, produces cards, prints, stationery and books.
Kate's first book, Ruby Red Shoes, was shortlisted for the 2013 Children's Book Council of Australia Crichton Award for Children's Book Illustration. Her second book, Ruby Red Shoes Goes to Paris, was shortlisted for the 2014 Australian Book Industry Award for Book of the Year for Younger Children and for the 2014 Inaugural Readings Children's Book Prize. Kate's third book is Ruby Red Shoes Goes to London.
Kate is also the creator of a series of early learning books. Titles include Learn with Ruby Red Shoes: Alphabet Book, Learn with Ruby Red Shoes: Counting Book, The World of Ruby Red Shoes: A Book About Ruby's Day and The World of Ruby Red Shoes: A Book About Ruby's Feelings.
Visit Ruby at www.rubyredshoes.com.au
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
My son really enjoyed this book, will be buying more of this series!