Ruff - 2019 Pet Grooming Glove | Remove Excess Fur on Dogs, Cats, Horses and More! | Comfortable Pair of Gloves | Gently Massage While Bathing | Your Pet Will Love You for it! (Medium)
- FUR REMOVAL - The raised rubber nodules on the fingers are great for removing excess fur.
- FLEXIBLE - The five finger design gives you great dexterity while having an excellent hold on your pet.
- COMFORTABLE - The hook and loop strap on the wrist helps keep the gloves held firmly on your hands.
- PETS LOVE THEM - The rounded nodules on the palm provide a gently massaging sensation on the skin.
- GREAT FOR BATH TIME - The rough texture on the palm is perfect for scrubbing your pet in the bath.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ruff gloves are designed to make life easier and more enjoyable for both you and your pet. Your dog, horse or cat (or whatever pet you have) will absolutely love you for it! The raised rubber nodules gently massage the skin while helping to clean and remove excess fur. In the bath, experience ultimate control while washing as you have ultimate control with both hands to hold down and scrub at the same time. When dry brushing your dog with a pair of Ruff Gloves, most fur types will collect in between the nodules for easy disposal.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They grab a lot of loose coat quickly, and the fur peels off glove easily. Fur doesn't really stick to the glove though, so you do need to constantly peel the fur off glove, so it doesn't drift away.
Size 'Small' is a bit big on my hands, but not so much that they slip around. Quality is very good. Excellent value-for-money.
Overall, highly recommended.