Rug Doctor Platinum Urine Eliminator Spray, Permanently Removes New and Old Pet Stains, Neutralizes Odors with Sparkling Breeze Scent, 24 oz.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rug Doctor Platinum Urine Eliminator Spray extracts new and old pet stains and spots. Patented odor neutralizing technology removes foul smells with Sparkling Breeze scent.
- Use cleaning solution on soft surfaces to remove pet urine. Shampoo solution is safe for carpets, upholstery, pet beds and more!
- Spray provides professional grade results that leaves your carpet renewed, soft, and clean. No sticky residue and no trace left behind.
- Carpet and Rug Institute Official Seal of Approval for pet stain and odor removal.
- Cleaning formula is safe for your pets and kids!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Rug Doctor Platinum Urine Eliminator Spray permanently removes pet stains, soils, and foul odors. This spray will renew carpet so that your home will feel, look, and smell clean again! Whether it is a new or old stain, our pro-enzymatic formula will neutralize unbearable pet odors and will continuously clean your carpet for up to 24 hours. Safe for upholstery and other soft surfaces, the Platinum Urine Eliminator Spray extracts pet stains from your mattress, couch, pet beds and more! The Platinum Urine Eliminator solution serves as a repellent and deters your pet from remarking so you don’t have to worry about another pet disaster. Try Rug Doctor Platinum Urine Eliminator Spray as a simple solution for pet stain and odor removal!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top international reviews
Right after using Rug Doctor Platinum & letting it dry I did a test run with the pig. He walked right over to his 'area' and sniffed around... then had a look like "what was I doing?" and walked away. I was dumbfounded. Since then he has not peed inside the house at all.
When my boyfriend got home he walked in and said "Hmm, smells good in here babe; new candle?". Mission accomplished. The stains are entirely disappeared -I even flipped the rug over to check out the backing, the heinous odor is completely gone, and piggy doesn't seem to give a toss about relieving himself inside anymore.
Bottom line: if you have a pet, you NEED this product. Every new puppy/kitten/etc should come with a bottle of this. On a side note it also works fabulously on old dog vomit stains, eww.