- Get 10% discount if you buy 2 or 3 products; Get 15% off when you buy 4 or more! Offered by Rui Smiths. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Rui Smiths Carbon Steel Cuticle Nippers for Home Users, French Handle, Double Spring, 6mm Jaw (Full Jaw)
- Sharp, User-Friendly Cuticle Nippers from Rui Smiths (formerly Viba)
- Made with High-Quality, Super-Hard Carbon Steel
- Given a Chrome Finish for Utility Look
- For Home-Users and Amateurs to Create the Perfect Manicure and Pedicure
- Designed for Cutting Dead Skin, Hangnails and Cuticles Around Fingernails and Toenails
Size: Double Spring 6mm (Full Jaw)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Make an impression
Rui (pronounced ‘ray’) means sharp, keen, and a strong fighting spirit. It describes the intensely sharp blades honed by our craftsmen and smiths.
We are one of the very few brands with the utmost devotion to what women and men need for nail care.
We're proud to call the cosmopolitan city of Singapore home as we champion the most precise and keen tools for all your nail-beauty needs.
HOME-RANGE Carbon Steel Cuticle Nippers
Made of extremely hard carbon steel for incredibly sharp blades. These nippers will serve you well if kept clean, dry and properly capped. They offer exquisite performance for new manicurists as well as experienced nail technicians.
- The cuticle nipper is the most challenging implement to make among all nail-beauty tools because its super sharp, ultra-thin blades must be perfectly aligned to make precision cuts.
- The delicate blades have to withstand constant, repeated clashing and cutting.
- It is important that the blades hold their edge, do not bend easily, and can nip the tiniest slivers of dead skin.
- DID YOU KNOW? Rui Smiths cuticle nippers are among the hardest in the world according to the Rockwell scale, which means they hold their sharpness longer.
Comfort and confidence
When you pour your heart and soul into your nails as we do, they become true works of art. The perfect manicure starts with the perfect tools. Rui Smiths' cuticle nippers feature finely curved handles that allow your hands to do their very best work.
Behind the scenes
It takes more than 40 steps to make a single pair of nippers. The last of those steps includes delicate sharpening by seasoned craftsmen.
Protect your tools
Carbon steel nippers need a little extra care. Apply a drop of oil occasionally to the rivets and cutting blades to keep them lubricated and protected from the elements.
Cherished around the world
Our tools perform in nail salons and homes across nearly 40 countries - from the US to France, Germany, the UK, Australia, Vietnam, and Singapore.
|Rui Smiths Professional Stainless Steel Cuticle Nippers||Rui Smiths Professional Gold Plated Carbon Steel Cuticle Nippers||Rui Smiths Chrome Plated Carbon Steel Cuticle Nippers||Rui Smiths Professional Double Ended Cuticle Pushers||Rui Smiths Professional Cuticle Nippers, Japanese Handle, Mirror Finish||Rui Smiths Professional Cuticle Nippers, Spanish Handle, Box Joint|
|Steel Type||Stainless Steel||Carbon Steel||Carbon Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Finish||Matte Chrome||24k Gold||Shiny Chrome||Shiny Chrome||Mirror Finish||Matte Chrome|
|Protective Cap Included||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Jaw Lengths Available||4mm, 5mm, 6mm||6mm||6mm||4mm, 5mm||4mm, 5mm|
Handle with care -- these nippers are very sharp!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Sadly my cuticle nipper arrived broken and I have not been able to use it. The spring/hinge came detached from the nipper and does not stay in place to create necessary tension.
Head dimension and blades/tips are perfect.