RuiLing 2Set Conductive Rubber Button Pad Silicone Dpad Part for NDSL/DSL/Nintendo DS Lite Game Repair
|Price:||+ $7.21 Delivery|
- Quantity: 2 set; One Set included: 1 * ABXY rubber keypad + 1 * Control button keypad + 1 * Select and start rubber keypad
- Replacement Part for NDSL/DSL/Nintendo DS Lite Game Repair.
- This item fits Nintendo DS Lite NDSL only.
- Repair your old one to make your actions responsive.
- Serve as conductive pads placed under the buttons to touch the main board.
- Package Dimensions : 7.62 x 5.08 x 0.51 cm; 23 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 July 2019
- Manufacturer : RuiLing
- ASIN : B07VNQ91G4
- Manufacturer reference : NDSL-CRBPAD-2S
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Main color: white
Replacement Part for NDSL/DSL/Nintendo DS Lite Game Repair.
This item fits Nintendo DS Lite NDSL only.
Repair your old one to make your actions responsive.
Serve as conductive pads placed under the buttons to touch the main board.
Quantity: 2 set
One Set included: 1 * ABXY rubber keypad + 1 * Control button keypad + 1 * Select and start rubber keypad
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I ended up replacing everything despite only having trouble with the D-pad. I could open things up and use the OEM parts for the buttons, but I'm worried since I was starting to strip one of the tri-wing screws.
I tested New Super Mario, Castlevania, and Tetris with no trouble controlling characters or blocks.
Overall, I'm satisfied with the replacement, and I suspect that it'll take a while until I'm used to the new feel of the buttons. If anyone knows a good set of pads that DO feel like the originals, I'd love to know.