The most loss happens to those who never think about loss. The best success comes to those who accept every result of their work. We don't have time or we don't schedule our time. There’s a big difference.
Do you ever feel astonished that how most popular celebrities including Jeff Bezos, J.K. Rowling, Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet, Elon Musk, and many more do the highly rugged work efficiently and in a very peaceful manner? When we were playing with toys, Mark Zuckerberg created Facebook and became a billionaire in no time. You know, being highly productive is to utilize our genuine potential.
Most people don't know their actual potential because they never utilized it like hell in their work. Humans can work round the clock until they are exhausted. If we waste four hours a day, it means we are losing double hours of productivity.
If pain is passing in your life, don't stick to it. Let it go as rapid as it can. If pleasure is passing in your life, grab the moment and hold it.
The Rules of Being Highly Productive will teach you the best lessons of your life including:
- Four dots of being highly productive
- How to fool your mind with 125 percent rule
- The ordinary rules of extraordinary people
- How to enjoy money and life consistently
- How to set up coordination between conscious and subconscious mind
- The art of work
- How to protect time in unique ways
- The habits of strict people
- How to waste your time
- The methods of night owls
It's not about waking up at 5 AM but what's critical is what you do at 5 AM. It's not about how early you go to bed, but how peacefully you sleep with your time.