- Medium-weight 9 oz fleece keeps in body heat so you can stay warm
- Dri-Power moisture wicking technology keeps you dry
- Ribbed waistband and cuffs provide a comfortable, secure fit
- V-notch at the crew neck adds modern detail to this timeless athletic staple
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Features & Benefits
Dri-power Moisture Wicking
Dri-Power technology wicks sweat away from your skin keeping you warm and dry.
Ribbed waistband and cuffs with V-notch at the neck adds modern detail to this timeless athletic staple.
9 oz fleece keeps in body heat so you can stay warm.
|Dri-Power Hoodie||Cotton Classic Hoodie||Cotton Classic Sweatshirt||Dri-Power Open Bottom Sweatpants||Dri-Power Hemmed Sweatpants|
|Fabric||50% Cotton, 50% Polyester||80% Cotton, 20% Polyester||80% Cotton, 20% Polyester||50% Cotton, 50% Polyester||50% Cotton, 50% Polyester|
|Weight||Medium Weight 9.3oz||Medium Weight 8.5oz||Medium Weight 8.5oz||Medium Weight 9.3oz||Medium Weight 9.3oz|
- Product Dimensions : 27.94 x 22.86 x 1.27 cm; 226.8 Grams
- Date First Available : 30 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Russell Athletic Sporting Goods
- ASIN : B004VJMECI
- Item Model Number : 698HBM1
- Department : Men's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 10,816 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #28 in Men's Active Sweatshirts
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I am 6 ft 2 and 210 an XL was a mistake way too big even after intentionally trying to shrink in the wash.
I have other RA shirts in XL that fit great ???
I suppose I could have returned it, but for the price of the shirt, it is a lot of work to return and pick up again... So I just live with it.