|Package Dimensions||26.6 x 24.1 x 2 cm; 388 Grams|
|Item Weight||388 g|
Russian Ravioli Maker Dumplings Mold - pelmeni Maker - pelmeni Metal Mold - Pelmeni Meat Dumplings-Dumplings Maker - Siberian Pelmeni Meat-Dumpling Maker Machine - 1302439
- Russian ravioli maker dumplings mold - ease to use ravioli tray – minimum cooking effort - delicious food for the whole family - 37pсs at a time
- Meat dumpling mold is made from aluminum - durable form for years – perfect Russian pelmeni maker
- Improved form design – convenient legs height, fast pelmeni maker machine – 37 precise size dumplings maker – 10.6 inches (270 mm) diameter, 0.7 inches (17 mm) height
- The backside of the ravioli form is flat and facilitates the washing process of the pilmeni mold. Easy to clean with warm soapy water. Wash the mold before the first and between uses.
- Russian ravioli maker can be used as a hot trivet for your pots and easily be stored by hanging it up with one of those holes. Wash and dry before storage.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Material – aluminum
Hexagon form diameter – 10.6 inches (270 mm), Hole pocket – Ø1.1 inches (28 mm) – 37 holes
Quantity: 1 pcs
Make dumplings quickly and effortlessly with this aluminum pelmeni maker. It makes 37 dumplings at a time of exact size they are traditionally supposed to be.
Dumplings maker is Ideal DIY tool for making and taste homemade manti, pelmeni, shish barak, ravioli, tarts, cheese puff balls, wontons, dumplings, empanadas, choux, panzerotti, stromboli, mandoo, kreplach, samosas, turnovers, pierogi, pot sticker, calzone and more. Use this mold to create a variety of delicious homemade appetizers, meals and deserts, using savory meats, vegetables, fruits or sweets. Pelmeni Metal Mold wash with soap and warm water before use.
Step 1: Roll out the pastry dough.
Step 2: Flour the pelmeni mold before use.
Step 3: Put the dough sheet on the pelmeni maker.
Step 4: Put a half of a teaspoon of minced meat in each cell pocket.
Step 5: Flatten the mince with your finger.
Step 6: Water the dough edges for better gluing
Step 7: Place another layer of dough on the top and roll it out
Step 8: Remove excess dough on the edges of the form. Turn the form over. Shake it and ravioli/pelmeni should just come out all separated.
When the water is boiling, add a heavy teaspoon of salt and add the ravioli/pelmeni.
Boil for 5-7 minutes.
The first 1-2 minutes stir immediately so none of the ravioli stick to the bottom of the pot or to each other. Or your can place on the board or parchment and store in the fridge between cookings.
You can make a large batch at one time for great family fun when everyone can get involved and make perfect dumplings.
This tool is very popular and saves the dumpling makers a lot of time and should be a must-have item in all kitchens.
Wash and dry pelmenitsa mold after using.
Use with dish washing soap and warm water - do not wash in the dishwasher.