SCARPA Unisex-Adult Fuego-U Fuego-u Grey Size:
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Classically styled mountain boot.
- Double tongue for an excellent fit.
- Gusseted tongue for complete protection.
- Durable rough out uppers.
- Ideal construction with tall cuff for foresters and wildland firefighters.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Innovation and tradition share equally deep roots at SCARPA, a muti-generational, family-owned business whose headquarters and manufacturing facilities are in the same region of northern Italy where it was founded in 1938. SCARPA builds performance footwear for climbing, hiking, skiing, mountaineering, trail-running and other outdoor pursuits. Aside from being the Italian word for "shoe," SCARPA is an acronym for Societa Calzaturiera Asolana Riunita Pedemontana Anonima (Associated Shoe Manufacturing Company of the Asolo Mountain Area). The Scarpa Fuego is A no-nonsense boot without any of the unnecessary bells or whistles that's willing to go anywhere that you can get to.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 35.56 x 35.56 x 12.7 cm; 1.02 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 20 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Scarpa
- ASIN : B007HV09OC
- Item Model Number : FUEGO-U
- Department : Unisex Adults’
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|