SERHOM Women's Yoga Leggings, High Waist Printed Yoga Pants for Women Workout Running Leggings with Pockets
|Brand size||Waist||Hip||Inside leg|
- 75% Polyester, 25% Spandex. Super soft, comfortable, stretch yoga pants for girls. For delivering you the naked sensation and the unrestricted movement.
- yoga leggings high waisted - contour your body curves, comfort workout pants with a seamless waistband that does not dig in.
- Womens running yoga pants workout leggings with pocket, two side pockets allow you to store your phone or personal items when you’re on the go.
- Multi occasions leggings - Our womens workout leggings are perfect for yoga, pilates, fitness, gym, running, workout, cycling and any season casual wear, become a woman who loves life.
- Non see-through leggings for women - Unique camo printed design, always keep you on trend, and the pattern can hide sweat, non-see through or stay away from embarrassment.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 29.21 x 23.49 x 2.54 cm; 204 Grams
- Date First Available : 15 July 2020
- Manufacturer : SERHOM
- ASIN : B08CZ6CBG8
- Item Model Number : Army-Green-Camo-S
- Department : Women's
- Best Sellers Rank: 32,694 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Cons: the entire to part, from the thighs up, runs about 2 sizes too big. The literally fall of of me after 5 or 6 steps. I cannot wear them anywhere without constantly pulling them up. It's a shame because I really tried to love these.
I still wear them when I'm just relaxing at home. But I wanted them for wearing hiking and for running errands etc. I'm proportionate so I've never had leggings for good in the legs and not in the waist etc. So maybe these would be really good for someone who carries more of their weight in the midsection.
Reviewed in the United States on 3 December 2020