|Release date||1 March 2016|
|Mfg Recommended age||10 year and up|
|Item Model Number||532035|
|Product Dimensions||20.32 x 3.81 x 22.23 cm; 450 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
SEW Mini Treats
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$5.74 (23%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2016 nappa award winner
- 2016 parents’ choice award winner
- More than 18 food plushies to stitch and stuff
- No prior sewing experience is necessary
- Includes a 48 pgs. Instructional book
- Small-scale projects stitch up fast and provide hours of fun
- Includes 9 colors of felt, 32 yards of floss, 2 embroidery needles, 1 oz. Of Polyester fill, 19 paper patterns, 60 pre-cut felt eyes and cheeks
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Comes with: 9 colors of felt, 32 yards of embroidery floss in 8 colors, 2 embroidery needles, 1 oz of polyester fiber fill, 19 paper patterns, 60 pre-cut felt eyes and cheeks
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Unfortunately, this product was missing the 30 pre-cut acrylic felt eyes and cheeks which was a bit of a disappointment because these are imortant parts of all of the projects, (my son is cutting out his own & mostly just sewing the eyes with embroidery floss).
Even with the missing parts, the project is still a lot of fun for a child who enjoys completing a very detailed project that looks like the Shopkins figures. I would have given more stars, except for the missing bits.
Reviewed in Italy on 19 April 2020