|Compatible Devices||DVD Player, Personal Computer|
|Wireless Type||5.8 GHz Radio Frequency|
|Product Dimensions||9.91 x 10.92 x 6.1 cm; 231.33 Grams|
|Item Weight||231 g|
|Item Model Number||CE-H22T11-S1|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||28 July 2018|
SIIG Full Expandable Wireless HDMI Extender Switch/Splitter Kit - Mid Range (165ft), 1080p @60Hz, 3 HDMI Sources Including HDMI Loop-Out - Multi-Channel Signal, Up to 3x2 3 in 2 Out
Enhance your purchase
|Compatible Devices||DVD Player, Personal Computer|
About this item
- WIRELESSLY TRANSMITS 1080P FULL HD MEDIA CONTENTS up to 165ft in line of sight from Cable/Satellite box, Blu-ray player, game console or PC to the remote displays.Note: The transmission distance will vary depending on building layout, electronic interference, walls and partitions, other environmental conditions, and may be much less than the maximum.
- CONNECTS UP TO 3 HDMI SOURCES; Use remote control to switch between three separate HDMI signals. 5GHz wireless technology with 10 selectable channels, prevents signal interference and provides you optimal reception quality. Includes HDMI Loop-out for local display
- BROADCAST VIDEO CONTENT up to 2 remotely located displays simultaneously when adding a second receiver unit (part # CE-H22U11-S1 sold separately) Note: The transmitter acts as an extender/splitter, showing the same content on both displays when a 2nd receiver unit is added.
- BUILT IN SWITCH BUTTON and the included palm size remote control allows you to select the wireless channels of both RX and TX units to retrieve video content
- PREMIUM AND DURABLE ALUMINUM HOUSING improves heat dissipation and ensures system stability during long hours of operation. WALL MOUNTABLE, modern cube-style design creates a sleek and stylsih presence that integrates well with other A/V equipment.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
SIIG's Full HD Multi-Channel Expandable Wireless HDMI Gateway Extender Kit - Mid Range is designed to extend HDMI audio/video signals wirelessly up to 165ft from three HDMI source devices to a remote display in line-of-sight environment.
-Wireless Technology: 5Ghz
-HDMI Cable Length: Up to 5 meters (Input & Output)
-Supports 2-Ch PCM stereo audio
-Supports full frequency IR signal from 20KHz to 60KHz
Video Compression Technology: H.264
Wireless Delay: < 200ms
Channel 0: 5.180 (Frequency), 20MHz
Channel 1: 5.220 (Frequency), 20MHz
Channel 2: 5.230 (Frequency), 20MHz
Channel 3: 5.230 (Frequency), 40MHz
Channel 4: 5.745 (Frequency), 20MHz
Channel 5: 5.765 (Frequency), 20MHz
Channel 6: 5.785 (Frequency), 20MHz
Channel 7: 5.805 (Frequency), 20MHz
Channel 8: 5.825 (Frequency), 20MHz
Channel 9: 5.805 (Frequency), 40MHz
Compatible with HDMI 1.3 and HDCP 1.2
-1 Transmitter (TX) to 1 Receiver (RX)
-1 Transmitter (TX) to 2 Receivers (RX)
What's in the Package:
-Multi-Channel Expandable Wireless HDMI Extender Kit - Mid Range
-IR Tx cable
-IR Rx cable
-Power adapter: Input- 100 to 240V, under 0.3A ; Output- 5V, 2A
-Remote control (CR2025 3V coin battery installed in equipment)
Warranty: This product comes with a 2 year warranty, and life time technical support. Contact us with any questions or concerns and we will get back to you under 24hours.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The IR signal also worked fine but there is a small lag (enough to notice and make you slow down or it won't work) - Not enough to bother me, and I believe this is just because of the nature of the IR and how it's hoping between the 2 units until it gets to its target.
A week later, when I tried to use it again, it started showing trouble to connect - "waiting to connect" messages, and it would connect only after resetting both units multiple times, but just to have a crappy signal - Lags, pixelation, and the image freezing became a constant. It's now a hit or miss, depending on the day it will work fine, but mostly this it not working and I always need to be back and forth resetting the units to even have a shot at watching the TV connected to the receiver outdoors.
This is a premium price produce and I would expect nothing but flawless performance - The receiver is literally 15 ft away and one single wall in between them. There is no excuse to a device which is supposed to deliver a signal 165ft away, not to work perfectly every time. This is being returned!
I love this thing !! I placed a TV in the garage, powered this up, and it works like a champ. The distance between the two is about 30' and two exterior walls (detached garage).
I'm using this with an HDMI splitter and some cheap-ish 2-3' HDMI cables.
When powering on, it does take about 30-45 seconds for the picture to display, but after that, no problems. Mine came with the external antenna for the receiver, but I don't need it. The IR remote extension feature works great. Again, I plugged it in and it all worked perfect. I'm using it with satellite TV and bought a remote from Amazon.
Plays nice with my home wireless. This device seems to transmit in the 5GHz range and I only use 2.4 for WiFi.
--for the geeks, I show Ch 149 w/40MHz ...5735 - 5775.
These come with power cord extenders which come in handy. Total length is around 7' together.
It does seem to compress the signal as fast action sports seems to get blocky, but it may just be me. It is not distracting. Still, it works and I'm very pleased with this purchase.