|Product Dimensions||25.4 x 11.43 x 1.88 cm; 85.05 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Colour||Velcro Closure - Red/Black|
|Style||Hi-Performance Work Glove|
|Material||Synthetic Leather, Stretch Spandex, Double Padded Palm, Touch-Screen Design Leather|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Special Features||Super Durable and Flexible Work Gloves|
|Usage||A lot of work|
|Item Weight||84.9 g|
SKYDEER Hi-Performance Synthetic Leather Mechanic Work Gloves
- [Comfortable & Reliable]-Hi-Performance Synthetic Leather/Double Foam Padded Palm Patch/Breathable and Stretch Spandex/Touch-Screen Design. Double Foam Padded Palm Patch, SUPER durable, safe and protected. The double foam padded palm patch absorbs impact and vibration. Compared to other similar items in the market, this glove is more wearable, more comfortable and more reliable!
- [Touch-Screen Function Design] -The touch-screen material on thumb and index fingertips helps control Smartphone or panel during winter works.
- [Tough & Utility & Flexibility]-Armprotec synthetic leather is special material to provide toughness, softness, and comfort. It resists shrinking and hardening when becomes wet. Armprotec synthetic leather pad also provides extra grip and durability. The stretch spandex material on the back provides breathability, dexterity, and comfort. You can easily feel your hands working freely.
- [Adjustable Wrist Closure Design]- Adjustable Fastener Closure and neoprene cuff allow the best fitting for individuals. It prevents gloves from slipping off when they become wet from weather or sweat.
- [Perfect for Work]-Excellent Workout Glove for weight lifting, running, cycling, motorcycle, driving, riding, shooting, hunting and more. In addition, this is a good tool for all types of outdoor works like automotive repair work and mechanic work.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
SKYDEERE have advanced designs on this mechanic WorkPRO glove to provide the best possible combination of durability, dexterity, and comfort. It is perfect for work and sport.
Glove feature description:
▲ Color: Black & Red
➤ Palm - Double foam padded palm patch can better absorb the shock and vibration and relieves hand fatigue.
➤ Finger - Coated with a conductive leather on the thumb and index finger, these gloves allow you to use your Smartphone or panel without exposing your skin in the cold environment.
➤ Wrist - Adjustable Fastener Closure and ergonomic neoprene cuff add support and protection. You can adjustable the wrist sizing to fit the way you like.
➤Back - The Material of stretch spandex back is soft, breathable and no skin irritation. It will give your hand a good experience at work.
➤ Leather - SKYDEERE Armprotec synthetic leather pads with good abrasion and grip. Carefully crafted with premium quality synthetic leather and reinforced the stitching. Synthetic leather is resists shrinking and hardening when becomes wet.
Measure your hand's circumference following our image diagram to find the most appropriate size.
Small: 6.5in- 7.5in circumference
Medium: 7.5in- 8.5in circumference
Large: 8.5in- 9.5in circumference
Extra large: 9.5in- 10.5in circumference
▲ Environmental Friendly
▲ Machine Washable and Quick-drying
100% Satisfaction Guarantee: Your gloves are backed by our unconditional 90-day guarantee. Order now with confidence.
➤ Gloves * 1 pairs
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'll typically wear through a thumb or index finger first...maybe more padding on those?
Top reviews from other countries
I'm glad that I followed the advice to size up when you're a borderline size. My glove size is borderline small but decided on a medium. The gloves fit without them being too loose or tight. There is still room around my fingers maybe for hands with an 8" circumference but I'm not sure if it's not quite borderline medium. Padding is also very good!
For the price and the features, this pair of fingerless gloves is highly recommended!
My only criticism is they could be more flexible if the padding were re-engineered. They're a little stiff, and they would not be my choice for work gloves unless I was working with a tool that created a lot of vibration like a rotohammer or similar tool.