|Special Features||Noise-cancellation, wireless|
|Microphone Form Factor||Built-In|
|Headphones Form Factor||In Ear|
|Package Dimensions||10.5 x 9.4 x 4.2 cm; 2.83 Grams|
|Item Weight||2.83 g|
|Item Model Number||TrueAir2|
|Date First Available||24 May 2020|
SOUNDPEATS TrueAir2 Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth V5.2 Headphones Wireless Earphones with Qualcomm QCC3040, TrueWireless Mirroring, 4 Mic for Clear Calls and cVc 8.0 Noise Cancellation, aptX Codec, Total 25 Hours
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|Price:||& FREE Delivery. Details|
|You Save:||$5.00 (10%)|
10% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- [Qualcomm 3040 & Bluetooth 5.2] - The latest Qualcomm QCC3040 chip built-in and Bluetooth 5.2 technology create an all-round upgrade with optimized Bluetooth transmission, flawless connection (75% more stable than the last generation) and enhanced sound to bring you unprecedented experience.
- [4 Mic & cVc Noise Cancellation] - Higher-order noise cancellation arithmetic and cVc 8.0 ensures clear calls without any disruption along with 2 mic in each earbud, one for capturing your voice in the best way and the other for reducing the ambient noise around, making the TrueAir2 perfect for conference calls, online courses and video/voice chat.
- [TrueWireless Mirroring & Seamless Connection] - Upgraded on TWS Plus, the advanced TrueWireless Mirroring technology balances consumption between two earbuds and maximumly improves connection stability even under poor radio frequency circumstance, to provide seamless and reliable audio transmission with low consumption.
- [Melodious Sound & 25 Hours] - 14.2mm bio-compound diaphragm driver inside and aptX codec precisely parse the details and restore realistic sound to pass wonderful notes and give immersive experience. 5 hours playtime per charge and another 4 recharges by charging case extend your enjoyment and enrich leisure time.
- [Ultra Lightweight & Comfortable Fit] - With single earbud weighing 0.14oz and charging case weighing 0.95oz, the compact and portable design delivers visible texture. Semi-in-ear shaped earbuds with frosted casing support long-time wearing without any discomfort.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- What is TrueWireless Mirroring?
Qualcomm TrueWireless Mirroring technology delivers robust, seamless connectivity for a truly immersive audio experience. With mirroring technology, only one earbud maintains the Bluetooth connection with the smartphone, while the secondary bud mirrors the connected bud. If a consumer removes the connected earbud, the secondary earbud assumes the connection with zero interruption. Or if the connection between the smartphone and mirroring bud is stronger than the connected bud, the connection will invisibly swap to ensure the best possible connection.
- How do the dual mic work?
One mic is for capturing your voice in the best way, the other is for reducing the ambient noise around. Both mics work together to optimize the call performance. Each earbud has 2 mics built in. You can make calls with single earbud or both together as needed.
- A single charge will not give you 25 hours continuous playtime.
- The earbuds will not power off after placing back if the case battery is dead.
- 1. Clear pairing record.
- 2. Place back earbuds and get LEDs turn on.
- 3. Press and hold both MFBs for 10s until both LEDs flash white twice.
Vinyl Record Player in Your Pocket
Adopt the latest Qualcomm QCC3040 chip with Bluetooth 5.2 and TrueWireless Mirroring Technology.
Built-in 2 microphones in each earbud (total 4 mics) and cVc 8.0 noise cancellation by Qualcomm optimize the call performance.
Bio-compound diaphragm large driver and aptX codec by Qualcomm delivers beautiful melody.
Ultra-lightweight and easy-carrying earbuds (0.14oz) and charging case (0.95oz).
Case Dimension: 2.05 * 2.05 * 0.83 in
Four Mics & Smooth Communication
Dual mic in each earbud capture your voice accurately and help reduce background noise to optimize call performance.
cVc 8.0 and the latest Qualcomm chip ensures clear conversation and make the earbuds perfect for zoom meetings and online courses.
Advanced Qualcomm QCC3040 chip with TrueWireless Mirroring technology ensures stable transmission and uninterrupted connection.
On-ear touch control with exquisite logo gives you complete control on the earbuds and device connected without any discomfort caused.
Qualcomm aptX lossless codec and 14.2mm large driver enrich the sound in details and thoroughly analyze to enhance the quality.
Ultra-lightweight earbuds and charging case, along with simple and delicate design, make the TrueAir2 elegant and decent.
With case dimension only 2.05 * 2.05 * 0.83 in and total weight 1.23oz, the TrueAir2 is very easy for your carrying without backpack.
|SoundPEATS Trueair2||SoundPEATS Truefree2||SoundPEATS Truengine 3 SE||SoundPEATS Truewings||SoundPEATS Trueshift2||SoundPEATS Truebuds|
|Bluetooth Version||Bluetooth 5.2||Bluetooth 5.0||Bluetooth 5.0||Bluetooth 5.0||Bluetooth 5.0||Bluetooth 5.0|
|Driver Diameter||14.2MM||6mm||6mm（Dual driver）||13.6MM||6mm||14.2mm|
|Total Working Time||25 Hours (Charging Case)||20 Hours (Charging Case)||30 Hours (Charging Case)||22 Hours (Charging Case)||100 Hours (Charging Case)||70 Hours (Charging Case)|
|Charge Time||"Earbuds：1.5H Charging case: 1.5H"||"Earbuds：1.5H Charging case: 2H"||"Earbuds：1.5H Charging case: 2H"||"Earbuds：1.5H Charging case: 2H"||"Earbuds：2H Charging case: 4H"||"Earbuds：1.5H Charging case: 3H"|
|Control Way||Touch control||Button control||Touch control||Touch control||Touch control||Touch control|
|Additional features||Bluetooth V5.2 Qualcomm 3040 4 Mics and cVc Noise Cancellation aptX Codec Semi-in-Ear Design 25 Hours Playtime TrueWireless Mirroring 14.2mm bio-compound diaphragm drive Touch Control Immersive Sound||Bluetooth 5.0 IPX7 Waterproof Monaural/Binaural Calls Single/Twin Mode Customized Ear Fins USB-C Charge||Dual Dynamic Drivers QCC3020 Bluetooth 5.0 Chip CVC Noise Cancellation 30 Hours Playtime Smart Touch aptX Audio 4 Mics & Dual Crossovers in-Ear Earphone IPX6 Waterproof USB-C Charge||Over-Ear Hooks IPX7 waterproof for Sports USB-C Charge 22 Hours Playtime In-Ear Stereo 13.6mm Driver Powerful Sound Full Touch Control Mono/Stereo Mode Transparency mode||100Hours Playtime Bluetooth 5.0 6mm Graphene Drivers Backup Power Bank Long-time standby 3000mAh Charging Case IPX7 Waterproof Sports Full Touch Control & Fast Pairing Mono / Binaural Use CVC Noise Cancellation||Semi in-Ear Headphones Touch Control & Fast Pairing 14.2mm biofilm diaphragm dynamic driver Premium Sound, Born for Music 2600mah large charging case Bluetooth 5.0 Long Wear Comfort 70Hours Working Time Dual Mode Dual Mode, Mono/Binaural Use|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Love the fact that these are small.. light and have great music output and call quality.
The connectivity is consistent and automatic, I've had no issues with any of my devices.
Will recommend them
I love taking these buds around with me. They're a perfect companion for travelling.
1. Overall size of case and earbuds is perfect
2. Flat case means they are much easier to open. I found it very difficult to keep the lid open on original Trueair.
3. Improved QC Bluetooth chip clearly makes the difference. Switching between L and R earbuds OR adding one after the other is instant and streamlined.
4. Looks of earbuds are better.
5. Battery Life is excellent
Lid on the case could have opened a bit more. I get nervous about breaking it by opening it too far out.
I bought these not expecting much at all because of their cheaper price but damn I was blown away at the sound quality when I first used them.
The sound quality is surprisingly bassy even though they aren’t the in-ear version and although they aren’t technically noise cancelling, they can definitely get loud enough to drown out a lot of background noise.
Really good value for money, highly recommend.
I have a couple of minor issues, occasionally they drop sound or go out of sync left to right, however this happens maybe for 1 second every 3 or 4 hours so not a big deal, this problem increases when doing high arm movements such as stretching. Occasionally the contol on one ear stops working but i found pausing and unpausing with the working side will then activate the other one and will work fine from then on. One other thing of note is when the case power runs out the earphones think they have been removed so pair with the phone, however they can be turned off manually so its fine.
Overall really impressed and more then happy to overlook the very minor faults for the price and extra volume control ability.