|Product Dimensions||19.99 x 6.1 x 2.01 cm; 360 Grams|
|Item Weight||360 g|
SPEEDWOX Glass Running Pliers with Rubber Tips for Glass Cutting 8 Inches Key Fob Pliers with Curved Jaws Heavy Duty for Stained Glass Work Durable Mosaics Breaking Tool
|Price:||+ $10.39 Delivery|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||20 x 6.1 x 2 centimetres|
About this item
- 【USAGE】 Stained glass and glass fusing essential tools. Ideal for breaking a score with ease. A reference line in pliers can help you break glass quicker.
- 【DESIGN】 The running pliers with upgraded curved jaws help you work more efficiently. Adjustable set screw allows you to control the amount of pressure applied. Rubber tips to help secure glass, without hurting your fingers if you use it correctly.
- 【MATERIAL】 Drop forged high carbon steel and heat treated for strength and durability. Bi-color TPR handles for anti-slip and comfort grip. All pliers are finished with polished surface.
- 【DIMENSION】 (200 x 60 x 20)mm / (L x W x H). 325g. Along with the high quality plier comes an extra replacement rubber as gift. There are a total of 2 pair of rubber tips.
- 【CUSTOMER SUPPORT】 Backed by SPEEDWOX lifetime guarantee. We value every single customer feedback, always friendly customer service behind SPEEDWOX products, 100% MONEY BACK guarantee.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Material: High Carbon Steel
Handle: Bi-color TPR
Surface Treatment: Polished
Body Hardness: 42-50 HRC
Dimension: 200 x 60 x 20 mm
Founded in 1958, now employs over 800 staff and covers an area of nearly 238,000 square meters. We are specialized in manufacturing all kinds of pliers, shears and other hand tools.
1. Please keep out of children.
2. Some oil on the surface to keep pliers free of rust, it will not affect the performance just wipe it clean with a rag or old towel.
3. Please wipe away any excess with a rag before storing, and use an all-purpose oil to lubricate the pliers. This will help fight corrosion and rust.