Starburst Original Fruit Chews Lollies, 1kg Party Size Bag
|Price:||($1.25 / 100 g)|
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||MADE OF: GLUCOSE SYRUP, SUGAR, VEGETABLE OIL, FRUIT JUICE CONCENTRATES, FOOD ACIDS (330, 296, 300), THICKENERS (MODIFIED CORN STARCH, DEXTRIN, MALTODEXTRIN), FLAVOURS, EMULSIFIER (SUNFLOWER LECITHIN), COLOURS (163, 160a), SPIRULINA EXTRACT. See more|
|Allergen information||Gluten Free|
|Package weight||1.02 Kilograms|
About this item
- Package includes 1 x 1kg Party Share Bag of Starburst Original Fruit Chews featuring Strawberry, Blackcurrant, Lemon Lime and Orange flavor lollies
- Fruity burst of flavor: Starburst Unexplainably Juicy Fruit Chews deliver a chewy burst of fruit flavor in every fruity chew. These full size chews pack a full size fruity flavor for a delicious punch of orange, strawberry, blackcurrant or lemon lime
- Original Classic: The same unexplainable juicy burst of flavor you've been loving since you were kid. Whether you're obsessed with orange, in love with lemonlime, besotted with blackcurrant or stockpile strawberry, you'll be satisfied
- Juicy sweetness: Made with real fruit juice, for the ultimate juicy treat. They're unexplainably juicy and deliciously soft & chewy. Great to snack on with friends whilst gaming, serve at parties, toss into a lunch or take along for a midday treat
- Orange you glad that it still has the fruity, juicy flavor you grew up with? These soft fruit chews have a powerful, juicy punch that's as satisfying today as it's always been. The Strawberry, Blackcurrant, orange and Lemon Lime flavors started it all
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 5 x 20.5 x 31.5 cm; 1.02 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 19 August 2019
- Manufacturer : Mars Confectionery
- ASIN : B07W92198V
Best Sellers Rank:
1,190 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 24 in Fruit & Chewy Lollies
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
MADE OF: GLUCOSE SYRUP, SUGAR, VEGETABLE OIL, FRUIT JUICE CONCENTRATES, FOOD ACIDS (330, 296, 300), THICKENERS (MODIFIED CORN STARCH, DEXTRIN, MALTODEXTRIN), FLAVOURS, EMULSIFIER (SUNFLOWER LECITHIN), COLOURS (163, 160a), SPIRULINA EXTRACT.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Here at the Starburst Institute in Aussieland, we've spent years coming up with fun, fruity taste sensations so juicy and full of happiness the whole family will love them. The result is a juicy burst of fruit flavors in every bag of Starburst.
From the manufacturer
Starburst Fruit Chews
Have you experienced the unexplainably juicy burst of bold fruit flavor inside every Starburst Chew? Treat yourself to the extraordinary juiciness that defines these beloved chews. From Starburst Chews right out of the wrapper to Starburst recipes and decorations, there are endless ways to add a burst of juicy flavor every day, including adding them to your next party.
Add the juicy burst of flavor inside every Starburst Fruit Chew to your favourite moments
Have you ever roasted a Starburst Chew over a fire? So good! Really, you have to try it.
It's easy to add these individually-wrapped Chews to gift bags or party favors.
Celebrate all your favourite seasons with a juicy Starburst Chew!
To make these white cupcakes, it's easiest to use a boxed mix right from the store.
- 20 Starburst Fruit Chews
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
Note: This will frost about 12 cupcakes.
In small pan, melt Starburst Fruit Chews and heavy cream while stirring continuously. Remove the pan from heat and let the ingredients cool. While the Starburst mix is cooling, whip the butter to a smooth consistency. Then mix the powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time before whipping until fluffy. Finally, add the Starburst mixture (if not smooth, melt in microwave until smooth) and start frosting your favourite cupcakes!