- Boxed-product Weight: 227 g
- ASIN: B07QTQKF3R
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 16 April 2019
- Customer Reviews: 35 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 10,205 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
STOLTCO 2pcs DIY Porthole Chicken Feeder - Flexible Long-Lasting rain-Resistant fFeders & Detailed Instructions
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Chickens Love It! - Shallow-depth feed hole keeps your chickens (or other birds) at ease while feeding
- Flexible - Contours nicely around typical 5-gallon buckets, and works great on flat surfaces too!
- Rain-Resistant - Top guard *and side guards!* - Protect from rain
- Accessories - Stainless-steel screws won't rust. Also includes plastic nuts for inside container, & detailed instructions.
- 2 options available! Select for just "2 feeders" or purchase the "Kit" with saw, drill, & waterers!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Prevents poultry from spilling food, reduces or eliminates rodents from stealing food, lasts longer than other similar feeders, protects better from rain, has better instructions, includes waterers, and it even looks better than everything else that's out there! It has a flexible body so it will contour and mount to a 5-gallon bucket or can be mounted to a tote or large drum. Put 4 of them on a 55-gallon drum and feed your chickens all month! We made this lovingly for people who like good products. We hope you'll enjoy it! Please see our other items for sale, as we sell these feeders at a lower price without the accessories as well.
|5 star 73% (73%)||73%|
|4 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|3 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Good feeders, especially if you want to put it on a bucket or barrel. This actually has a seal that works because the seal deforms.