- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.63 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Suzukio Violin School Volume 1 Violin Part (Revised Edition): 01 Paperback – 15 August 2007
|New from||Used from|
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
From the Publisher
The Suzuki Method
The Suzuki Method of Talent Education is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Dr. Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the 'mother-tongue' approach.
- Allegretto (Shinichi Suzuki)
- Song of the Wind (Folk Song)
- Minuet 1, Minuett III from Suite in G Minor for Klavier, BWV 822 (J. S. Bach)
- Gavotte (F. J. Gossec)
- The Happy Farmer from Album for the Young, Op. 68, No. 10 (R. Schumann)
- Etude (Shinichi Suzuki)
- O Come, Little Children (Folk Song)
- and more
Revised Edition Features:
- New engravings in a 9" x 12" format
- New editing of pieces, including bowings and fingerings
- 16 additional pages
- Additional exercises, some from Dr. Suzuki, plus additional insight and suggestions for teachers
- Glossary of terms in English, French, German and Spanish
- Musical notation guide
- Fingerboard position
- New photos
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It comes with a CD of the music and she’s been using it to practice for the last few days.
Some odd songs on there in my opinion but songs that she clearly enjoys learning and playing.
As always the ease of purchasing online won over try to find it cheaper anywhere else.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 May 2020