Other Sellers on Amazon
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Suzukio Violin School Volume 1 Violin Part (International Edition) Paperback – 15 August 2007
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
From the Publisher
The Suzuki Method
The Suzuki Method of Talent Education is based on Dr. Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Dr. Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the 'mother-tongue' approach.
- Allegretto (Shinichi Suzuki)
- Song of the Wind (Folk Song)
- Minuet 1, Minuett III from Suite in G Minor for Klavier, BWV 822 (J. S. Bach)
- Gavotte (F. J. Gossec)
- The Happy Farmer from Album for the Young, Op. 68, No. 10 (R. Schumann)
- Etude (Shinichi Suzuki)
- O Come, Little Children (Folk Song)
- and more
Revised Edition Features:
- New engravings in a 9" x 12" format
- New editing of pieces, including bowings and fingerings
- 16 additional pages
- Additional exercises, some from Dr. Suzuki, plus additional insight and suggestions for teachers
- Glossary of terms in English, French, German and Spanish
- Musical notation guide
- Fingerboard position
- New photos
- Publisher : Alfred Publishing; Revised ed. edition (15 August 2007)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 48 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0757900615
- ISBN-13 : 978-0757900617
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It comes with a CD of the music and she’s been using it to practice for the last few days.
Some odd songs on there in my opinion but songs that she clearly enjoys learning and playing.
As always the ease of purchasing online won over try to find it cheaper anywhere else.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 May 2020