|Product Dimensions||20 x 15 x 4 cm; 200 Grams|
|Item Weight||200 g|
SVANZE Infrared Forehead Thermometer, Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer for Adult, Kids, Baby, Accurate Instant Readings No Touch Infrared Thermometer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Non-contact Measuring: Non-contact infrared technology reads from forehead with no physical contact, prevents cross-infection between multiple peoples. Safer and healthier, especially the forehead readings, as it does not bother the patient during crucial rest moments.
- Fast & Accurate： This thermometer equipped with the advanced infrared technology and high precision sensor reads fast, it only takes 1 seconds to read the temperature. The accuracy of temperature measurement is within 0.1 ℃
- Multifunctional:The temporal thermometer is designed for all ages, adults, babies and elders. In addition to measuring forehead, it can also measure room, object, and liquids temperature. Great choice for families, nursery, hotels, school.
- Intelligent:Automatic memory of 32 sets of measurements, LCD backlight has 3 different colors according to temperature, and abnormal temperature is accompanied by warning sound.
- Note: The product does not contain batteries. Please prepare AA batteries*2
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Applicable User: All
Measurement method: Non-contact
Measuring distance: 10-30mm
Menory Sets: 32
Power: DC 3V(2 * "AA" Batteries) Does not include battery
Battery reminder: Low battery alert
Display Resolution: 0.1℃/℉
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The battery cover is so small and tricky to get right that the batteries are very prone to automatically ejecting themselves until you finally get it closed properly. It took lots of effort and luck to get the door to stay closed. The springs inside are likely to pop the batteries out like exploding Champaign corks with no warning. There is a little flimsy plastic clip but it is extremely difficult to get it to hold the door shut. (See photo 1)Changing batteries could be really awkward if you are in a hurry.
The documentation is tedious and not well organised (from a users point of view, but good if you are the manufacturer.)
The main problem is that despite a good diagram of the buttons and switches, there is no thorough explanation about which setting to actually use on any of the pages. (See photo 2)
It documents the features, not the “How to use this product”.
They are small double sided pages..I read through twice and found some useful information but had to work out what the switches actually did for myself. Not too hard, but it appears to have features which go completely without sensible explanations of how to use them. There is a complex section about setting the levels, which actually makes things worse. It explains a series of steps, but not how or why one would actually attempt to follow these instructions. You can of course, guess. It seems to be about the colour display programming, but it does not say. (So that is another guess.) see photo 3
It may be reasonably priced but none of that cost has gone into actual product testing for a typical user, to establish what a user would need to know.
Fortunately the unit lights up green if the persons temperature is OK, red if it is too high and yellow if is too low. The button on the side should be on “b”.
Overall a fairly unsatisfactory purchase.
However it actually WORKS but sending back yet another sensing thermometer is too much for me to deal with. Once I got it to work, I put it away. Now I will have to hope the batteries will stay in and never need changing. You may decide to look elsewhere, if you want a product, deserving more than 3 stars.