- Save 20% on Action Camera when you purchase 1 or more Products offered by SZMDLX-AU. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code FMV6Z8AG. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on AirPods Case when you purchase 1 or more Products offered by SZMDLX-AU. Enter code VPEQOHE4 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
SZMDLX Fitness Tracker, Touch Activity Tracker Smart Bracelet | IP68 Waterproof | GPS | Remote Control Camera Music | Weather Forecast | Heart Rate | Sleep Monitor | Pedometer Calorie Watch for Kids Women Men
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 【Premium Design】0.96’’ touch color screen with wrist sensing design that effectively reduce power loss; 2 hours full charge gives you up to 7-10 days of working time. Suitable for Wrist Range: 16-34cm
- 【Newest Function】IP68 waterproof up to 30m depth(suitable for cold water, not hot water); Remote control camera shoot and music operating state; Watch the local weather today and tomorrow.
- 【GPS Activity Tracking】Counts your heart rate, steps, miles walked, calories, and active minutes, and record your workout route on the map after connected to the GPS on your phone.
- 【Heart Rate / Sleep Monitor】Automatically or manually tracking your heart rate, automatically sleep tracking, including wake sleep, light sleep, deep sleep details to help you know your everyday health status.
- 【Smart Notification】It will silent vibrate to remind you when receiving call, message, alarm clock and sedentary notifications, so that you can in charge your life better and easier. Ideal gift for any festival like Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, etc.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
SZMDLX Fitness Tracker, Touch Activity Tracker Smart Bracelet Fitness Watch for Kids Women Men
-Adjustable Colorful Screen: You can customize your clock face to suits your taste in your App.
-Wrist Sense: The screen is automatically lightened up when you turn your wrist towards you.
-IP68 Waterproof: You can wear the tracker when showering, swimming, or diving.
-Remote Camera Shooting / Remote Control Music: Open the shooting / music interface in the phone and switch the bracelet to the shooting / music control interface then you can remote control shooting / music via Bluetooth within 10 meters.
-Alarm Alert: Set silent alarms on the tracker to wake you up and not disturb your partner.
-Call Alert: The tracker vibrates and call is displayed on screen when there is an incoming call.
-SNS Alert: Receive notifications from other apps (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) on your tracker screen.
-SMS Alert: Enable the function to read incoming text message on your tracker screen.
-Multi-sports modes: Accurately measure heat and exercise duration consumed by riding, running and swimming.
The App is compatible with iPhone, Samsung, LG, and all other Android phones that supports Bluetooth 4.0.
Bluetooth Requirements: 4.0 or above
System Requirements: iOS 8.0 or above; Android 4.4 or above
Suitable for Wrist Range: 16-34cm
Wristband Material: TPU
Display: 80*160 TFT display
Operation: Single point touch
Battery capacity: 90mAh
Charging: USB port
1 x Fitness Tracker
1 x User Manual
Please contact us first when you have any problem, our team provides 12 Month Warranty & 24/7 Friendly Customer Service.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The step counter i find can be a bit inaccurate or not very sensitive. For example I find that my steps are only counted when my arm is down by my side, but when I'm pushing a trolley or holding a plate, the steps are most likely not felt by the tracker. However this tracker is better than by phone's step counter app so I use it anyways :)
The battery life is amazing, at first I was worried I would not be able to use it overnight to track my sleep due to low battery, however 1 charge can last me around 5 days.
Setting it up was easy and the app is very straight forward to use. Overall a great product!
I had a fitness tracker that I bought for 270 aud and after more than a year it just stops working.
I had some issues organising its repair even if its parts are still under warranty - the nightmare!
Anyhow, I decided to just stick with these affordable fitness tracker from Amazon and it simply wow me. I took my IP68 for a run and thru obsrrving it, it accurately count every step without making any wrong counts with my hand sways. This is the most important for me. The other features are just bonuses!
Lets keep going healthy!
SMS notification is really good also because I don't have to take my phone out of my pocket to see what the SMS is.
The sleep tracker is also really handy to know how I've been sleeping.
It also has a heart rate tracker which works well.
The app is really easy to use, logs the data and you can update the date/time format etc via it.
For the price, I'd totally recommend this.
CONS: The step counter inaccurate: I managed to take 100 steps while lying in bed playing sudoku on my phone (and the monitor wasn't on my dominant hand). The HR monitor reads the same whether resting, working out, or not even on my wrist. Apparently 71 is it's default reading :/
PROS (?): The band is ok: it's plastic, so would be easier to keep clean than a leather band. It's fairly light and reasonable to wear (or was, for the 10 or so hours I wore it). I quite like the charging option (you pull off one end of the band and plug watch directly into a USB A port). I'm not sure about battery life, because it's not worth wearing this item for more than half a day.
NB: I cannot comment on the photo, messaging, or phone aspects as I didn't bother even trying to make them work.
A. Screen max brightness is very low. Cannot read a thing in daylight or under reasonably bright artificial lights.
B. Steps count is not accurate. Gave very different reading when I tested walking the same distance.
C. Product is cheap but most basic features why I bought this ( checking time and steps count) don't work well. Do not buy... Don't waste your 35 bucks on this product.
Only positive part of this product is it is quite light and easy on hands.