The Salt Box 100% Natural Pure Epsom Salt Bath Soak 1.5kg Magnesium Supplement – Australian Owned
- Soothe aching muscles and joints, care for sprains and bruises
- Revive tired feet, relax and unwind
- Our Epsom Salts are 100% natural with no additives, or anything artificial and have not been manufactured or modified in any way
- Our salts have lower levels of secondary salts than many Epsom Salts on the market and therefore higher in purity
- Salts are FCC Food Grade Magnesium Sulphate
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The wellness benefits of an Epsom Salt bath have been known for generations.
- Soothe aching muscles and joints
- Care for sprains and bruises
- Revive tired feet
- Relax and Unwind
Our 100% natural Epsom Salt (magnesium sulphate) has been sourced in Germany, which is one of the few places where you will find naturally occurring and derived raw materials for Epsom Salts.
- Our Epsom Salts are 100% natural with no additives, or anything artificial and have not been manufactured or modified in any way.
- Our salts have lower levels of secondary salts than many Epsom Salts on the market and therefore higher in purity.
- Salts are FCC Food Grade Magnesium Sulphate.
You can enjoy the benefits in a variety of ways:
A relaxing bath soak: Add two cups of Epsom Salt to warm water in a standard-sized bathtub. Double the Epsom Salt for an oversized garden tub.
A reviving foot soak: Add 1/2 cup to a bowl of water and soak feet for at least 20 mins.
A topical paste: Dissolve a teaspoon in a cup of hot water. Cool in the fridge for 20 mins. Apply on the affected area.
Magnesium Sulphate (Natural Epsom Salt)
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It says "Salts are FCC Food Grade Magnesium Sulphate" in the description but then says, "not to be ingested" on the back of the packaging. I'm unsure which statement is true now because if it is highest food grade then why would it say not to ingest it?