- Product Dimensions: 14 x 41.9 x 30.5 cm ; 998 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 2.2 Kg
- Item Model Number: 45798-1041
- ASIN: B00TFU3N4Q
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 10 July 2015
- Customer Reviews: 1,998 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
21,171 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #18 in Briefcases
Samsonite Columbian Leather Flapover Case, Black (Black) - 45798-1041
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Please note that the leather used in crafting this bag is a natural cowhide that is minimally treated. As a result each bag will be slightly different and have its own unique characteristics. You may notice some imperfections and color variations in the leather.
- Organizer under front flap holds your business essentials
- Removable, adjustable padded shoulder strap
- Fits up to 15.6 inch laptops
- Overall Dimensions: 16"X 12"X 4.5"
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Main compartment features a padded laptop compartment and three pockets for peripherals
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Onto the functionality of the bag; the bag offers a flap-over cover - which adds to the aesthetic appeal and professionalism - but may be a bit cumbersome for people who are looking for quick access into the bag. However, on the back of the bag offers a unzipped compartment with a velcro to close it, allowing for quick access to items that you would regularly use.
The inside of the bag is also commendable, and well padded. It has two main zipped compartments - one which allows for you to put your laptop and accessories, and the other for miscellaneous items. There is also a smaller front compartment for you to put your wallet, keys, cell-phone and pens.
Overall, this bag was an amazing purchase. The only negative that I would consider is that you wouldn't be able to fit in 17" laptops, as it can only hold up to 15" laptops. Other than that, the quality and craftsmanship of the bag is well-done and well thought-out.