- Boxed-product Weight: 3.6 Kg
- ASIN: B07NRFCD4J
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 15 February 2019
- Customer Reviews: 1 customer rating
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
99,351 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #234 in Suitcases
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Staying true to the many great stories that are intrinsically woven into Cosmolite’s design DNA, Samsonite has reinvented this Curv classic by including the latest technologies and design aesthetics. Evolved but unchanged, the new Cosmolite 3.0 has retained its iconic silhouette but is now lighter than before thanks to the use of more elegant and lightweight components. This all comes with an updated fashionable colour pallet that is strengthened by the colour matching components and subtle reference to the elegant fishbone pattern.Features:
- Wheels Type: Comfortable and silent smooth rolling wheels with colour matching wheel housings.
- Wheel Handle: Lightweight monotube pull-handle with push button.
- Handles: New comfortable and refined lightweight carry handles with colour matching handle caps.
- Lock: Fixed 3 digit TSA combination lock for secure travel to the USA and to protect your personal belongings.
- Zippers: Colour-matching zipper extrusion.
- Divider Pad: In the top compartment, with pocket
- Ribbons: Lowered cross-ribbons in the bottom compartment.
69H x 46W x 29DVolume (litres):
Made with the revolutionary Curv technology*. This is an advanced impact-resistant, lightweight material. Curv is known for its high energy absorption, outstanding impact performance, especially at low temperatures. *Curv is a registered US trademark of Propex Operating Company, LLC.Warranty (years):