Samsonite Freeform Hardside Expandable with Double Spinner Wheels, 2-Piece Set (21/28), Black
|Price:||+ $256.23 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SET INCLUDES 21" Carry On (meets carry-on size restrictions for those traveling domestically and looking to stay light) and 28" Spinner (maximize your packing power and the ideal checked bags for longer trips)
- 10 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Samsonite products are rigorously tested to ensure our products meet stringent standards. This bag comes with a 10-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- RECESSED TSA combination lock provides security when checked belongings, cases expand for added packing capacity
- ULTRA-LIGHT, ultra strong shells withstand the rigors of modern travel
- FOUR MULTI-DIRECTIONAL double spinner wheels allow 360 degree upright rolling so there is no weight on your arm or shoulder
Product detailsSize Name:2-Piece Set (21/28) | Colour:Black
- Product Dimensions : 78.99 x 53.21 x 35 cm; 7.71 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 6 November 2020
- Manufacturer : Samsonite
- ASIN : B01N2R4JIU
- Item Model Number : 80242-1041
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Freeform is leading the way towards the future of travel. Taking a new and progressive approach to luggage design, Freeform's cool, futuristic design is highlighted by a unique new shape that matches its cutting-edge features. Freeform offers more of what frequent travelers demand: lighter weight, stronger materials, increased durability, and maximum maneuverability.
From the manufacturer
From the bright and stylish design to the accent pops of color, you will never have to worry about keeping track of these eye-catchers!
- Sage Green
- Mint Green
The Samsonite FreeForm combines scratch-resistant textures with the lightest construction, ensuring your luggage looks as great on the 100th trip as it does on the first. Extremely light and visually impactful, this collection takes travel design to the next level.
- 21” Spinner 21.25" x 15.25" x 10", 6.5 lbs
- 24” Spinner 24 x 18 x 11.5, 8.5 lbs
- 28” Spinner 27.6 x 20 x 13, 9.5 lbs
Functional and Thoughtful Design
wider pull handle combine to provide an exceptionally comfortable grip. Integrated, multi-stage aluminum pull handle for extra lightness. Retracting top and side carry-handles remain protected when checking baggage.
360 Spinner Wheels
This lightweight line offers heavyweight protection riding on effortless 360 degree Spinner Wheels. All you need to do is push your case along and the wheels do the rest. Whether you are checking into to the flight or your hotel, it is super-easy with spinner wheels.
TSA Compatible Combination Lock
Side-mounted TSA lock ensure your belongings arrive safely to your destination. With a built in combination lock, the Samsonite cases are good to go no matter where you are. No keys required!
Samsonite’s not just in the business of making luggage, we’re in the business of building confidence. Confidence that when you step off the curb, your luggage wheel isn't going to pop off. Confidence that if you put your laptop in the bag in one piece, that’s the way it will come out. Samsonite has set an industry precedence by perfecting and innovating luggage, casual bags, backpacks, travel accessories, and now electronics carriers and laptop bags. Over one hundred years of reliability, durability, style and innovative functionality. If you are going to head out the door, do it with peace of mind. Because, life has a way of coming at you fast. Be ready for anywhere.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It was ready for pick up after 4 weeks and since I already left for the US, I asked my sister to pick it up for me. However, now the repair shop said that since it was not purchased locally, I had to pay the full repair price of US$200! Kidding me, it was more than the original purchase price!