|Price:||+ $250.64 Delivery|
- Multi-stage monotube handle and large, four spinner wheels for enhanced mobility
- Divider panel with zippered pocket and elastic cross straps help to minimize shifting of contents
- TSA lock provides peace of mind
- Rubber gasket seals contents from the harshest weather conditions
- 100% polypropylene
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This 100% polypropylene textured shell with Samsonite debossed logo will withstand the rigors of even the toughest travel. The rubber gasket seals contents from the harshest weather conditions. Great of sports equipment!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 53 x 29 x 53 cm; 4.8 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 8 September 2016
- Manufacturer : Samsonite
- ASIN : B00AYYJCH4
- Item Model Number : 40858-1041
- Department : Unisex-adult
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 272,587 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #493 in Suitcases
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
HOWEVER . . . Keep in mind that it has a monotube extender, so if you like to slide your carry-on on the extended handle, (so you only have one item to roll), the typical carry-ons will shift and slide a lot, which makes the suitcase swerve unpredictably. I have an under-the-seat Amazon basics carry-on . . . quite a compact bag, but it's pretty clear that most carry-ons need suitcases with extenders that have two pieces keep the carry-ons stable.
P.S. I'm going to hunt around for a solution, but NOTE: the old-school add-on straps don't work, either, because this suitcase has no 2nd little flat handle on the top to attach them to when it is in the upright (=taller) wheeling position. :(