- Upper Material:PU
- Shoe Width:Medium(B,M)F
- Insole Material:TPR/Lining Material:Synthetic/Feature:Breathable
- Precision buckle top works in perfect unison with the Velcro straps to offer precision ergonomic fit, adding comfort and security to all of your rides.
- MAXIMUM COMPATIBILITY:Santic cycling shoes the cleat area is compatible with all pedal and cleat types, offering the perfect platform no matter what pedals you ride. This combination makes the Santic perfect for spin class, as well as road biking and touring, giving you the most versatility for your lifestyle.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 32.26 x 22.1 x 12.19 cm; 930 Grams
- Date First Available : 24 February 2020
- Manufacturer : POWERICH COMPANY
- ASIN : B08533NT16
- Manufacturer reference : SUS03-WMS17004V--39
- Department : Men’s
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Those reviews string poor fit and/or won’t work with SPD SL cleats are false as mine fit perfectly and mounted the SPD’s no issue with no adapter.
Definitely recommend as a first set/spare set of road shoes.
Top reviews from other countries
I’ve learned for me a slightly larger shoe size works better. As a female women’s cycle shoes also tend to fit narrower and doesn’t leave room for the expansion of the foot as you press down on the pedal which puts stress on the arches of the foot, these are perfect so far.
Also they tighten really well so that my ankles aren’t rotating too much (I have a pair of botranger and my ankles did not feel any support at all. Although it’s the type with the wire tighteners)
One note, They don’t come with the clips so you have to buy them.
All in all I like them. Hopefully they last.
Reviewed in the United States on 10 June 2020