Sarimoire Sage Smudge Kit - White Sage Smudge Sticks - 4In ~ Abalone Shell 5-6In ~ 2In Tripod Stand ~ 10-12In Feather and White Sand
- SMUDGING KIT - 3 Sage Bundles with an Abalone Shell, Feather, Tripod Stand and sand. This is the perfect sage smudge stick kit if your new to smudging or are and experienced in spiritual cleansing
- CALIFORNIA WHITE SAGE – (Salvia Apiana) 3 Sage Smudge Stick - 4 Inches in length - Grown primarily in high desert ecosystems, this evergreen shrub was well known to Indigenous American and used for its healing properties to drive out negative and evil spirits. 4" wands make the perfect sage for burning
- SMUDGE BOWEL ~ ABALONE SHELL ~ TRIPOD WOOD STAND- 5-6 inch the perfect natural heat resistant bowl for resting your smoldering sticks. With a natural Mother-Pearl finish from earth's ocean and a natural hand carved wooden cobra tripod stand (2” when open, 4” when closed). This beautiful shell and stand will make the perfect bowl for your spiritual cleansing. Please Note: shells and stands are all natural, so they may vary in color from the pictures shown
- TURKEY FEATHER - 10 -12 inch natural turkey feather to fan the cleansing smoke in the direction of the needed cleansing. Please note Feathers are all natural and may vary in color from the pictures shown
- WHITE SAND - Natural white sand to put into your shell. Use the sand to extinguish your sage wands when finished with your cleansing. This will also preserve the brilliance of your abalone shell
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
For thousands of years the use of smoke, vapor, herbs and incense have been used by various cultures to connect humans with the spirt world. Dried white sage in particular has been used by Native American Shamans for several millennia in ritual to cleanse any evil, anger, illness and conflict. The white sage smoke attaches to negative energy and as it dissipates the field of a person is cleansed. Some ideal times for smudging rituals are: 1)When moving into a new residence 2) When beginning a new job or starting a new business 3) Before and after a guest enters your home 4) Before meditation, yoga or healing session 5)Upon returning home from crowded and noisy situations 6) after an argument or illness.