Sashapure Re-Hydrating Cleansing Conditioner, 355 ml
- Free from harsh sulfates or chemicals
- Time saving, no‐foam cleansing conditioning cream hydrates, cleanses, and detangles without stripping your hair of natural oils or color
- An optimal blend of hand‐picked, certified organic, wild‐crafted ingredients
- Restores strength, elasticity, and moisture for miraculous shine and softer, healthier, more resilient hair
- NON-GMO, Color-safe, Cruelty Free, Paraben-free
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15.19 x 7.59 x 7.59 cm; 340.19 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 April 2020
- Manufacturer : Key-Sun Laboratories
- ASIN : B06XH1CTLH
- Item Model Number : SG_B06XH1CTLH_US
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Sashapure is the first haircare brand infused with USDA-certified organic and sustainably harvested Sacha Inchi oil!Learn how this 3, 000 year-old Peruvian superfood can revolutionize your hair care routine.Rich in Omega 3-6-9 Vitamins A-E & Amino Acids. Cruelty Free.
Apply generous amount of Sashapure Re-Hydrating Cleansing Conditioner to wet hair; leave in 2-3 minutes to gently cleanse, condition, and detangle. Lather will be minimal. Use daily or alternate with your favorite Sashapure shampoo and conditioner.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It leaves my hair nicely soft and fluffy and not dried out at all even on my long ends.
What I don't like at all is the smell! I can't even describe what it smells like--either industrial or medicinal or something odd. They need to add a floral or botanical or another fresh scent of some kind.
Also the cap comes loose too easily but worse is that it is very hard to squeeze the product out of the bottle either with the cap on or off. Since it is so thick a formula, they should make a pump cap like other brands do.
Also it is a bit too pricey and with my long hair I am not sure I can continually buy it. Maybe they can make a more economical size bottle.
I'm not sure why people are saying it's expensive. This is literally the cheapest cowash I've ever seen.
I have high porosity hair that tends to get greasy and Sasha pure works great for me, but I don't think it would be good for someone with dry hair. There are plenty of other cowash options for that.
The only thing I don't like is that it contains parfum and the artificial scent is really off-putting. It would be much better without that, but thankfully it doesn't make your hair smell like that all day.