- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- PWRFOAM midsole for a smooth ride and added rebound
- PWRTRAC outsole for optimal grip and traction across multiple surfaces
- Updated ISOFIT and all new FORMFIT technologies create a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner's foot
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 20.32 x 15.24 x 35.56 cm; 312.98 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 April 2018
- Manufacturer : Saucony
- ASIN : B078PNQ5L5
- Item Model Number : S20444
- Department : Men’s
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 183 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #2 in Men's Road Running Shoes
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Initial impressions : Colour looks bright and nice in real compared to advertised version. Fit and finish is impressive on the first trial. Ran for a distance of 10km on the first run.. Felt really light and steady. Terrific value for money. Comfort levels on par with other $150+ shoes.
Few exceptions : I find the heal part little wobbly while walking. I think the padding around the heal collar should be more stuffed. You can see the gap in the pictures. It never bothered while running, however can feel the difference while walking, especially on a rough surface. Hope it might get normal after few more runs. So far happy with the product.
Top reviews from other countries
My treadmill belt is working like light sandpaper on the sole of the shoe. I only WALK on the treadmill at 4mph and do HIIT workouts on a padded floor mat. The trainers are two months old and the obvious points like ball of the foot are already worn flat and smooth.
I loved the previous Saucony Tornado trainers I had, these were a similar price point but the soles make them a waste of money.
The shoe is light and seems well made. Run 130+ km in them so far with just one slight problem once of a blister. Changing to use proper running socks fixed that. They are well cushioned,perhaps too well from some. The grip has been fine on both tarmac and dirt trails.