Savena 100% Mulberry Silk Night Sleeping Cap for Long Hair Bonnet Hat Smooth Soft Many Colors, Hair Care Ebook Included (Beige)
|Price:||+ $8.59 Delivery|
- FABRIC: 100% PURE REAL 19 Momme mulberry silk; super smooth, lightweight, breathable, very stretchy and comfortable; High QC(Quality Control), with No Loose Thread; An Hair Care Ebook Included, will be sent via Email.
- ONE size Fits head sizes: 60-100cm; 18 Colors Available: Black, Blue, Coffee, Champagne, Pink, RoyalBlue, Light Yellow, Light Blue, Light Purple, Cameo Brown, Beige, Light Pink, Milky Yellow, Candy Red, Silvery Grey, Violet, Navy Blue
- ELASTIC band with Ribbons make night slumber stay on all night with this cute silky sleeping wrap; Suitable for any hair styles, such as curly, wigs, straight, dreadlock and etc
- FEATURES: Retains hair's natural moisture and shine, less breakage while sleeping. Prevents loss of hair and helps re-growth. Keeps your hairstyle fresh looking, grace and wake up with no frizz/bed head
- WELL Packaged; Ideal Gift for New Year, Valentines, Mother's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Birthday; Machine wash in cold water delicate cylce; QUICK SHIPMENT; QUICK 24H RESPONSE
Product detailsSize:Large | Colour:Beige
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 34.3 x 24.9 x 1 cm; 27.22 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 December 2016
- Manufacturer : Savena
- ASIN : B01N1RTS1C
- Manufacturer reference : COMIND82734
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
100% 19 Momme Silk Night Sleeping Cap & Cover
The Best Choice to Protect Your Hair from Losing & Frizzing
Do you want to keep your hair shinining and no frizzing from entire night tossing and turning?
Do you worry about whether is it the real silk or not, and still in hesitation of buying?
Do you want to experience the quick shipment and a huge 18 colors available?
Now, Here is the Solution!
Material: Mulberry silk has a luxurious drape and unforgettable feel. Silk is natural and hypo-allergenic, and gentler on skin and hair than synthetic alternatives. Silk's natural breathability and unique moisture wicking properties make it an especially good material for hair care. Maintain lustrous looking hair with silk sleep bonnet. Designed for comfortable night time wear, these ultra soft sleep cap prevent frizz and lackluster hair by retaining hair's natural moisture and shine. Wears comfortably without irritating skin or scalp.
Keep Hair Style: Mulberry silk can help keep blow dries/hairstyle for a long time, while other fiber like cotton or polyester may snarl hairs; Mulberry silk is gentle, extremely soft and smooth, which helps prevent hair split and morning head, making you wake up in the morning every day with soft & gorgeous hair.
Scientific Proof: Natural mulberry silk has 20 more kinds of natural compounds that have a positive effect on people's health and structure of natural mulberry silk is very similar to human hair.
Hand-washing or Machine in delicate cycle cold water. Can also be dry-cleaned. Do not bleach.
Hang dry. Do not dry in direct sunlight.
3 Months Guarantee Provided
True Mulberry Silk Guarantee.
Wonderful Hair Care Ebook Included.
Test Fabric included for your test.
Get the Very Experience of Silk Night Cap, Just Click the Buy Button!
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The Pure silk was much too long and difficult to tie. Fell off in the middle of the night unless i tied it very tight. But if i did that, the baby hairs that framed my head would flatten down in such a way that my head looked a mess in the morning.
The Slouchy Beanie was nice and soft and look the most "glamourous" of the bunch, but it wouldnt stay on my head at night. No way to tight it down either.
This one stayed on albeit is a bit difficult to place on. I am hispanic and have wavy to curly hair that goes beyond mid back. Takes a few tries to get my hair in the cap without mashing it. Stays on and looks like it did the day before in the morning. I look a bit funny with it on though ;)