Cat Scratching Mat Sisal Mats Cat Scratching Pad Carpet Cat Scratch Rug Floor Cat Scratchers Sisal Fabric Sisal Carpet Cat Scratching Post Sisal Fabric Scratching Post 15.7 23.6
- Cat scratch mat Natural sisal , PREMIUM MATERIAL Long: 15.7" Wide: 23.6" New model 2019!
- Anti-skid latex at the bottom, increase its thickness and stability so that it is not easy to slide. Backing: non-woven fabric and anti slip epoxy latex design.
- No Mess: Unlike Cat scratcher cardboard, this cat scratching mats won’t leave any mess after cat grinding claws. Cat / kitty could use it as a sleep mat.
- Cat loves rest and play on sisal mat, you can sprinkle a little catnip on the carpet to train the cat to sharpen its claws.
- Of course, you can also use it as a mat of the door. PACKAGE INCLUDED original packaging by Infinity Star.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Our cat mat made of natural sisal fiber,has good stability,not easy to deform and easy to care, durable. Feature: Free of pollutants and suitable for allergy sufferers The thickness stands up to heavy traffic and sharp claws. Saving your furniture from being scratching The underside of the mat is made from non-slip latex which keeps its position totally unchanged while in use It is a kind of green environmental protection household goods Packing include: 1 * cat pad Why cats love sisal mat? Grinding claws are cats' Instinct.Cats grind thier claws everyday to maintain the state of claws, not because too long claws bend and deform,affecting the daily walking of cats. How to use? Most cats like to grind their claws when they wake up,so we can place the mat near where the cats are sleeping. Of course,it can also be used as a sleeping pad.And you can also bound the sisal mat to the legs of the tabl,bed and sofa with a rope. If your cats use this mat for the first time or don't have the habit of scratching mats, you can use some catnip on the mat to induce your cats to use this mat. Cleaning: 1.Transfer sisal carpet to the outside and shake off the dust on the surface. 2.Use vacuum cleaner to remove dust and debris on carpet surface. 3.Stains or spills can be treated with the use of a damp cloth.It not only can prevent carpet discoloration or fading,but also can eliminate the smell of pets.our product with the label and in the original packaging from infiniti Star