Sculpey SCULPEY III Set - Sampler - 30 Pack Polymer Clay Sampler Set, Multi, Single Pack, 30 Pieces
- Available in 30 vibrant colors
- Perfect for jewelry, home decor, mixed media, seasonal items and more.
- Bakes hard and takes on a matte, bisque type finish.
- Shape, bake and once cool can be sanded, drilled, carved and finished with sculpey brand glaze
- Sculpey III is soft and pliable, works and feels like ceramic clay but will not dry out when exposed to air
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 18.8 x 1.01 x 2.03 cm; 861.83 Grams
- Date First Available : 31 January 2018
- Manufacturer : Sculpey
- ASIN : B0000CGB68
- Item Model Number : S330
- Customer Reviews:
Sculpey III is the perfect clay for beginners, kids and mums. This is a great introduction to crafting with clay because it is soft, easy to use and will stay soft until you bake it in your home oven. Sculpey III comes in 44 vibrant colors and is perfect for jewelry, figurines, home décor and seasonal items. Sculpey III is the best brand for image transfer due to the superior adhesion of the original images ink to the clay. Sculpey III provides inspiration for crafters everywhere and is the ideal medium to use for creating special projects for every occasion. Sculpey III can be blended easily to create custom colors or special techniques. Conforms to ASTM D4236. Recommended for ages 8 and up. Made in USA.
From the manufacturer
Sculpey III Oven Bake Clay Sampler 1oz, 30/pkg
The 30 Color Sampler is one of our best sellers! Sculpey III is the perfect medium for anyone who likes to create! A wonderful gift, this economical pack is a great way to experiment with the Sculpey III color family.
- Great for beginners, kids and moms due to its soft, easy to use texture.
- Clay will stay soft until baked in home oven.
- Extra clay can be stored and reused - won't dry out!
- Once cured, clay can be painted, sanded, drilled and carved.
- Includes 30—1 oz bars from the Classics Collection, Bright Ideas, Naturals, Pearls & Pastels color families.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If it becomes too soft in the summer heat I just put it in the fridge for 10 mins.
I’ve tried many polymer clays and this is my favourite by far.