- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Seachem Flourish Potassium 250 ml, 250 ml
- Derived from potassium sulphate
- Potassium supplement for the planted aquarium
- Contains highly concentrated 50000 mg/L of potassium
- Ideal for use with flourish nitrogen and flourish phosphorus
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12.45 x 6.1 x 5.59 cm; 249.48 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 December 2017
- Manufacturer : Seachem
- ASIN : B0002A5WRY
- Item Model Number : 67104660
- Best Sellers Rank: 6,512 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Flourish Potassium contains 50000 mg/L of potassium suitable for the natural planted aquarium. Potassium is one of several elements that are vitally important to maintaining a vigorous level of growth in a planted aquarium. Potassium can become depleted in a rapidly growing system or when the source water has low mineral content. In these cases, potassium could become the limiting factor to growth. Use Flourish Potassium to prevent potassium depletion (signs of which include yellowing in older leaves) and maintain the highest level of growth. The most easily obtained sources of potassium are potassium nitrate and potassium phosphate. Both of these sources add to either nitrogen or phosphorus as well as potassium, making it virtually impossible to target a specific NPK ratio. Flourish Potassium is derived from potassium sulphate, allowing the user to adjust potassium levels without affecting nitrogen or phosphorus. Available in 250 ml container.
Use 1 capful (5 mL) for every 125 L (30 US gallons). This dose raises potassium by 2 mg/L. Repeat 2–3 times per week or as needed in response to signs of potassium deficiency in older leaves which include: chlorosis (yellowing), necrosis (death/browning), pinholes in leaves, and weak stems and roots.