- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Seachem Flourite Black Porous Clay Gravel
- Premium natural gravel for the planted aquarium
- Specially fracted stable porous clay gravel
- Need not be replaced
- Not chemically coated or treated and will not alter the ph of the water
- Good for the life of the aquarium
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Seachem Fluorite Porous Clay Gravel is a specially fracted stable porous clay gravel for the natural planted aquarium. Its appearance is best suited to planted aquaria, but may be used in any freshwater aquarium environment. It is most effective when used alone as an integral substrate bed, but it may be mixed with other gravels. Gravel modifiers such as laterite are not necessary. Fluorite is not chemically coated or treated and will not alter the pH of the water. Fluorite is good for the life of the aquarium and need not be replaced. Available in 3.5 kg.
|5 star 70% (70%)||70%|
|4 star 10% (10%)||10%|
|3 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|2 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|1 star 5% (5%)||5%|