- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 5.1 x 10.2 cm ; 454 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 3.6 Kg
- Item Model Number: 67104930
- ASIN: B00GJX0S8Q
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 22 May 2019
- Customer Reviews: 5 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
2,655 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #176 in Aquarium Accessories
Seachem Flourite Porous Clay Gravel
- Premium natural gravel for the planted aquarium
- Specially fracted stable porous clay gravel
- Need not be replaced
- Not chemically coated or treated and will not alter the ph of the water
- Good for the life of the aquarium
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Seachem Fluorite Porous Clay Gravel is a specially fracted stable porous clay gravel for the natural planted aquarium. Its appearance is best suited to planted aquaria, but may be used in any freshwater aquarium environment. Fluorite is most effective when used alone as an integral substrate bed, but it may be mixed with other gravels. Gravel modifiers such as laterite are not necessary. Fluorite is not chemically coated or treated and will not alter the pH of the water. Fluorite is good for the life of the aquarium and need not be replaced. Available in 3.5 kg bag.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 61% (61%)||61%|
|4 star 39% (39%)||39%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Definitely recommend building a sifter screen to wash the rock and let the sediment/dust filter through. I built a 2'x2' square out of old 2x4s and then stapled an old piece of window screen to it. Washing the rock on that outside with the garden hose was super quick and the tank was only mildly cloudy for a few hours before returning to crystal clear water.