Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
UL-TECH 2x 1080P HD WIFI IP Camera Wireless Home Security Camera Surveillance Camera Pet/Baby Monitor with Two-Way Audio Remote 10m Night Vision Motion Detection Email Alarm-Black
Enhance your purchase
|Alert type||Motion Only|
|Wireless communication technology||Wi-Fi|
|Power source||Corded Electric|
|Video capture resolution||1080p|
About this item
- 1080P FULL HD IMAGES: The capability to capture 1080P full HD images makes the camera ideal for security systems use.
- HIGH MEGAPIXELS: It has 2 megapixels resolution and comes with a 1/3” CMOS image sensor with a built-in IR-CUT filter.
- SUPPORTS P2P TECHNOLOGY: The peer-to-peer technology makes is simple to link the camera to smartphones.
- IP66 WATERPROOF RATING: It has a IP66 waterproof rating and can be used outdoors or indoors with minimum hassle.
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY: The camera comes with a 3-year warranty for total peace of mind use.
Product detailsSize Name:2 * IP Camera | Colour Name:Mode-1-BK
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 20 x 16.8 x 10 cm; 840 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 December 2018
- Manufacturer : UL-TECH
- ASIN : B07LFYB8RS
- Manufacturer reference : 1
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Requires a third party add to be downloaded from their website and not from the app store to use the cameras.
Difficult to setup with WiFi and cannot be viewed without the app installed.
Offers cloud recording at a monthly price.
Consider other products
The only way to access it is through the phone app (which isn't on the play store, only through the website) or the very limited PC app.
Video quality is shockingly bad on anything larger than a phone screen, they are over compressing it.
Lag is horrible on the phone app, with the regular lockups.
If you want a cheap camera for brain dead applications, this is it.
If you want a simple camera you can have some sort of control over, forget it.