30ml/1oz Mist Spray Bottles, Segbeauty 3pcs Mini Airless Fine Mist Small Spray Bottle Empty Clear Travel Containers Water Mist Sprayer for Essential Oils Comestic Makeup Skincare Toner
|Price:||+ $8.50 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- 【Well Made & Odorless】Made out of high-quality clear plastic, BPA Free, TSA Compliant. odorless, reusable, sturdy, durable and wearable.
- 【Fine Mist Spray】Sprayer comes out a fine mist evenly, perfect for essences, rose water, soothing water and more.
- 【Ergonomic Design】Its shape perfectly fits your hand. The flat bottom makes for perfect stability. The flat round top screws on securely, and has a plastic cap for extra security.
- 【Easily Squeeze & Refill】Spray liquid economically with an ergonomic mist sprayer. The large opening mouth of lotion bottles makes it easy to fill and clean.
- 【Portable size for Travel】Its refillable, lightweight and comes in a convenient size to throw into any backpacks, makeup bag or purse. Makes it possible to fill your favorite liquids in a smaller more portable way for travel and daily life.
Product detailsSize:30ml/1 Ounce
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 12.95 x 10.67 x 4.83 cm; 159 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 July 2018
- ASIN : B07CQGG9MR
- Item Model Number : 160189_JPN
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Material: PET (Polyethylene terephthalate)
Color: red + green + translucent
Unit Size: 3.5 × 1.5 in (9 × 3.8 cm)
Unit Weight: 14g
Pack of three bottles
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I hate it when companies pay for fake reviews or write them themselves. My honest zero star dropped their rating so they painted another glowing review to get your money. I’m tired of getting ripped off and this is in no way an insult to the seller. Please fix the bottles. If they worked I would have gladly spent $10. Now I’m just trying to help others keep their money. Fix your product not the reviews.
**Do not buy these unless you are willing to gamble on the quality.