Self Discipline: Learn How to Develop Grit, Perseverance, Daily Habits to Achieve Success with No Drama Excuses and Change Your Mind to Endure the Obstacle in Your Way so You Can't Get Hurt Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
You’re about to discover how to take back control of your body and emotions to make them do what you say, when you say it! Can I get a Hoo-Ya? This little but important guide will teach you everything you need to know for you to take back control.
To experience more freedom in your life, you need more of the opposite: self-discipline.
Does that sound paradoxical?
Allow me to explain.
If you want:
- More free time: you will need to get better at time management.
- Financial freedom: you need to get more financial discipline.
- Be in great shape: you need to eat healthy and exercise regularly.
By being disciplined, you can create the life you always wanted!
This book will show you how to go about it by helping you to change your mindset so that you can then nurture the necessary healthy habits that will help you succeed. You will also realize that as you work on building your self-discipline, emotional balance is a key ingredient, and this book will show you exactly how to work on your emotional balance to ensure you stay on the path to success.
That’s not all. This audiobook will also show you how to create and nurture the needed motivation to take you through the journey to being productive and positive in everything you do.
Buy this audiobook now!
- Get this audiobook free then 1 credit each month, good for any title you like - yours to keep, even if you cancel
- Listen all you want to the Plus Catalogue—a selection of thousands of Audible Originals, audiobooks and podcasts, including exclusive series
- Exclusive member-only deals
- $16.45 a month after 30 days. Cancel anytime
|Listening Length||3 hours and 46 minutes|
|Whispersync for Voice||Ready|
|Audible.com.au Release Date||26 February 2019|
|Best Sellers Rank|| 129,078 in Audible Books & Originals (See Top 100 in Audible Books & Originals) |
401 in Neuro-Linguistic Programming
474 in Psychology Movements (Audible Books & Originals)
1,340 in Psychology of Personality