Self Pro Mens Headbands 2 3 Pack Guys Sweatband & Sports Headband Running, Crossfit, Racquetball, Working Out - Performance Stretch & Moisture Wicking
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅ STOP SWEAT - Even massive amounts of sweat are no match for our super light headband for men. Seriously, you'll experience less sweat coming down your face and neck when using this sweatband. Keeps hair out of your face while exercising, keeping you focused and comfortable. Even use under hats you wear every day, to keep them from getting ruined by sweat stains.
- ✅ FEELS LIKE WEARING NOTHING - We get it. Comfortable solutions for controlling sweat are hard to find. Look no further. Once you wear our band, you'll want to keep it on all the time. in fact, you really do forget you are wearing it. Lightweight with perfect one-size-fits-all technology to put very little pressure on your head while staying right where you put it. Feels like you aren't wearing anything at all.
- ✅ VERSATILE AND COMFORTABLE - Whether you choose to wear your band around the home and under your hat, for exercise, hot yoga, sports, mowing your lawn, or even in the bath to keep your hair from getting wet, this is one of the most versatile and useful pieces of clothing you will ever own. Keeps it shape, cleans and air-drys easily, while doing the best job of keeping you dry and comfortable all day even during the most intense workout.
- ✅ STYLISH AND PRACTICAL - Tired of feeling like you are wearing a heavy piece of cloth on your forehead? Our not too tight, not too loose, perfect width design is much more comfortable than the traditional sweat bands. Soft and stretchy material is perfect for any kind of exercise or just a bad hair day; keeping you stylish even when you're not working out.
- ✅ GREAT GIFT IDEA - Our one-size-fits-all band is great for everyone (yes, even the ladies). One customer even bought it for their 7 year old son to keep his hair out of his eyes during gymnastics. We all know someone who works out, plays ball, or loves a unique active wear look. Give them a gift they'll love for years to come.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Outdoor Weather Tech Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you're not 100% satisfied with our headwear simply contact us for a hassle-free full refund.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top international reviews
Its not super cheap, but they are quite effective. I recommend them well.
So far I've worn this headband for a workout and for a hot morning on the jobsite and it's actually amazing. Somehow the wicking fabric evaporates quickly and cools you off while keeping sweat out of your eyes.
Was I ever wrong!
I'm a bigger guy (6'1", about 250 lbs), and sweat buckets during my workouts, but this headband worked wonderfully. After a one hour weights workout, and an additional 20 minutes of jumping rope and hitting the heavy bag, I got only a couple of drops of sweat down my face at the very end of my gym session (pic taken immediately after completion). Came out of washing machine in great shape, also.
Boy, was I wrong! It was so light I didn't even know I had it on my head during my group run last evening.
As a mid-packer runner, I have always sweated a lot. Hats only make things hotter for me.
Living in Alabama, summers tend to extend well into October. This headband performed beautifully, and kept the sweat out of my face.
After my run, I cleaned the headband, hung it up to dry, and it was completely dry the next morning.
I wish I had one of these headbands for every day of the week - these are great!
The flexibility is optimal - not too loose or tight.
I sweat like crazy when I run in humid summer heat and it can be a problem with getting into my eyes and all over my sunglasses. I thought a headband like this would help without causing the heat retention and discomfort issues with wearing a ballcap or the like. I did a 4 miler in some nasty afternoon humidity the other day and the headband really seemed to help. Though my clothes were literally saturated with sweat my eyes and sunglasses were kept in better condition. I have infant head - small fitted ballcaps are too large and I can wear youth sized ones - and these bands weren't too large which is a plus for me. For the price, I don't think you can go wrong.