Sense-U Baby Monitor with Breathing Rollover Movement Temperature Sensors: Track Your Baby's Breathing, Rollover, Temperature(2019 Updated Version)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BLUETOOTH LOW ENERGY TECHNOLOGY:The Sense-U device uses Bluetooth Low Energy(BT4.0) which has almost zero radiation level and a communication distance up to 50 feet(15m). Please note firewalls will affect the communication distance.
- KNOW YOUR BABY'S BREATHING IS OKAY(No False Alarm Anymore!): Integrated with upgraded high-performance sensor chipset, the 2019 updated version of Sense-U baby monitor accurately monitors your baby's breathing while they sleep, and notifies you with audible alarm for no breathing movement from your smartphone. Most importantly, there is no false alarm anymore!
- NOTIFY YOU FOR STOMACH SLEEPING: Monitor your baby's sleeping position and notify you when your baby rolls over onto their stomach. PROTECT YOUR BABY FROM OVERHEATING & GETTING COLD: Monitor your baby's ambient temperature around their body with built-in thermometer, and notify you when levels go outside of preset zones.
- OUR PROMISE: Love it or return within 30 days for a full refund, making it a great gift for baby registries and showers or as a gift to new parents.
- FREE SMARTPHONE APPS: Check real-time respiratory rate, sleep position, and temperature on your smartphone using Sense-U's cloud-connected app. Free iOS & Android apps available in Apple Store and Google Play.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What's New in 2019 Updated Version
1. Upgraded high-performance sensor chipset to completely resolve false alarm issue happened to some breathing patterns;
2. Updated plastic material for monitor device & ring accessory to withstand much larger forces when clipped onto thick clothes.
1. The baby device needs to put on in the same direction as the baby silkscreen shows to get accurate sleeping position information in the Sense-U App;
2. The Sense-U Baby Monitor uses Bluetooth Low Energy(BT4.0) which has almost ZERO radiation level and a communication distance up to 50 feet(15m).
3. One device can only connect to one smartphone at a time.
*Please note firewalls may affect the communication distance.
*Avoid sandwiching clothing or other material between the clip/ring accessory and the sensor device. It may break the accessory and introduce false alarms at your own risk.
MONITOR YOUR BABY'S BREATHING (No False Alarm Anymore!)
The Sense-U Baby detects the slightest breathing movement of your baby's abdomen, and alerts you for no breathing movement. If no abdominal movement is detected within a preset Activation Period(15sec - 35sec), a sharp audible alarm will sound from your smartphone.
* Please note the breathing accuracy is affected by various factors including physiology, location of device, etc. Snug fit clothing(diaper/pants/etc) is essential for accurate breathing monitoring.
*For audible alarms, notifications need to switch on for the Sense-U app in Settings->Notifications->Sense-U Baby. For iOS devices, make sure your smartphone is not in Do Not Disturb mode.
PROTECT YOUR BABY FROM OVERHEATING & GETTING COLD
The built-in thermometer monitors your baby's ambient temperature and humidity level around their body and will alert you when levels go outside of preset zones.
* Please note the monitored temperature is ambient temperature around baby's body, not body temperature.
* The recommended threshold for High/Low Temperature Alerts is measured temperature +/- 6F or 3C; The recommended threshold for Temperature Drop Alert is 6F or 3C.
The Sense-U Baby Monitor needs to work with the Sense-U Baby app on Apple iOS and Android devices supporting BT4.0 and up. The Sense-U app is available on Apple Store and Google Play.
- Supported Apple Devices(iOS 7.0+): iPhone 4S+; iPad 3rd Gen+;
- Supported Android Devices(4.4+): Samsung Galaxy: S6+; Note 4+, LG G3+, Google Pixel 2+, Huawei Mate10+, Huawei P10+, Motorola G4+, Sony Xperia series, HTC One series
- For devices not on this list but uses Android 4.4 & up, there is a good chance Sense-U will work fine, but we are not able to offer the same level troubleshooting support.
* For Android device, please make sure Location is enabled for the Sense-U App in Settings->Connections->Location and Settings->Apps->Sense-U Baby->Permissions. Or else it may not be able to pair with the device.
* The device uses Bluetooth 4.0 which has almost ZERO radiation and up to 50 feet communication distance. Firewall may affect communication distance.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Similar products rated highly on "Night vision"
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Next multiple users.... With any newborn, you take shifts watching bub. Well it's a bit too cumbersome to re pair the device every time you do a shift change. It needs some work here.
Last downside is that I would expect this to be USB rechargeable, but it's not. Not a deal breaker, but if the retail were 20 more, I would pay for that convenience... Not that I have had battery life issues yet.
First of all, it is easy to set up and all you need to do is download the app. On the app, it tells you whether she is breathing, did she rollover, or what temperature she is on now. I would strongly recommend this product to those new born's parents especially if you are the first time parents.
10/10! Great price too.
However, the customer service went above and beyond to rectify my issue.