|Product Dimensions||4.98 x 3.99 x 0.99 cm; 23 Grams|
|Batteries||1 CR2 batteries required. (included)|
|Item Weight||23 g|
Sense-U Baby Monitor with Breathing Rollover Movement Temperature Sensors: Track Your Baby's Breathing, Rollover, Temperature(2019 Newest Model for Best Accuracy)
|Price:||+ $7.57 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- KNOW YOUR BABY'S BREATHING IS OKAY: Equipped with new clip accessory design and upgraded high-performance sensor chipset, the 2019 newest model of Sense-U baby monitor accurately monitors your baby's breathing while they sleep, and notifies you with an audible alarm for no breathing movement from your smartphone.
- NOTIFY YOU FOR STOMACH SLEEPING: Monitor your baby's sleeping position and notify you when your baby rolls over onto their stomach.
- PROTECT YOUR BABY FROM OVERHEATING & GETTING COLD: Monitor your baby's ambient temperature around their body with a built-in thermometer, and notify you when levels go outside of preset zones.
- BLUETOOTH LOW ENERGY TECHNOLOGY&30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: The Sense-U Baby Monitor uses Bluetooth Low Energy(BT4.0) which has almost zero radiation level and a communication distance up to 50 feet(15m). Please note firewalls will affect the communication distance. Love it or return within 30 days for a full refund, making it a great gift for baby registries and showers or as a gift to new parents.
- WEARING INSTRUCTION: The device needs to clip on Snug Fit diaper(pants/shorts/etc) around the baby’s belly button to get accurate health readings, or else it may introduce false breathing & position feedback.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1. Upgraded high-performance sensor chipset to completely resolve false alarm issue happened to some breathing patterns;
2. Updated plastic material for monitor device & ring accessory to withstand much larger forces when clipped onto thick clothes.
1. The baby device needs to wear in the same direction as the baby silkscreen shows to get accurate sleeping position information in the Sense-U App;
2. The Sense-U device uses Bluetooth Low Energy(BT4.0) which has almost zero radiation level and a communication distance up to 50 feet(10m). The open-air distance between the monitor and your smartphone is up to 50 feet or 10 meters. Please note firewalls may affect the communication distance.
3. One device can only connect to one smartphone at a time.
4. The baby device needs to put on in the same direction as the baby silkscreen shows to get accurate sleeping position information in the Sense-U App;
* Please note the breathing accuracy is affected by various factors including physiology, location of the device, etc. Snug fit clothing(diaper/pants/shorts/etc) is essential for accurate breathing monitoring.
* For the Sense-U Baby monitors with the new clip design, avoid sandwiching clothing or other material between the clip accessory and the sensor device. It may break the accessory and introduce false alarms at your own risk.
MONITOR YOUR BABY'S BREATHING
The Sense-U Baby detects the slightest breathing movement of your baby's abdomen, and alerts you for weak breathing movement. If weak abdominal movement is detected within a preset Activation Period(15sec - 35sec), a sharp audible alarm will sound from your smartphone.
* Please note the breathing accuracy is affected by various factors including physiology, location of device, etc. Snug fit clothing(diaper/pants/etc) is essential for accurate breathing monitoring.
*For audible alarms, notifications need to switch on for the Sense-U app in Settings->Notifications->Sense-U Baby. For iOS devices, make sure your smartphone is not in Do Not Disturb mode.
PROTECT YOUR BABY FROM OVERHEATING & GETTING COLD
The built-in thermometer monitors your baby's body temperature and will alert you when levels go outside of preset zones.
* Please NOTE the monitored temperature is abdominal temperature.
* The recommended threshold for High/Low-Temperature Alerts is measured temperature /- 6F or 3C; The recommended threshold for Temperature Drop Alert is 6F or 3C.
The Sense-U Baby Monitor needs to work with the Sense-U Baby app on Apple iOS and Android devices supporting BT4.0 and up. The Sense-U app is available on Apple Store and Google Play.
- Supported Apple Devices(iOS 7.0+): iPhone 4S+; iPad 3rd Gen+;
- Supported Android Devices(4.4+): Samsung Galaxy: S6+; Note 4+, LG G3+, Google Pixel 2+, Huawei Mate10+, Huawei P10+, Motorola G4+, Sony Xperia series, HTC One series
- For devices not on this list but uses Android 4.4 & up, there is a good chance Sense-U will work fine, but we are not able to offer the same level troubleshooting support.
* For Android device, please make sure Location is enabled for the Sense-U App in Settings->Connections->Location and Settings->Apps->Sense-U Baby->Permissions. Or else it may not be able to pair with the device.”
In the meantime, we keep adding more compatible Android phones, and optimizing App’s user experience for each new App release.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Las alertas son muy buenas y la opción de grabar en automático al detectar movimiento es muy utili especialmente si tienes una memoria SD para almacenar el vídeo