|Product Dimensions||4.06 x 4.06 x 1.02 cm; 209 Grams|
|Item Model Number||SU-210T-BS|
|Batteries||1 CR2 batteries required. (included)|
|Item Weight||209 g|
Sense-U Baby Monitor 2 with Breathing Movement Temperature Smart Sensors: Tracks Baby's Breathing Movement, Body Temperature, Rollover from Anywhere with Audio Alerts (Green)
|Price:||+ $9.05 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||41 x 41 x 10 millimetres|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TRACK YOUR BABY'S VITALS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE: the Sense-U Baby Monitor 2 connects to a base station that notifies you when something happens to your baby, while you can check your baby's vitals on your smartphone anytime anywhere, as long as your phone is connected to the internet.
- KNOW YOUR BABY'S BREATHING IS OKAY: The Sense-U Baby 2 monitors your baby's breathing while they sleep, and notifies you with lights and sounds when something happens.
- DANGEROUS SLEEP POSITION ALERT: For baby's safety, always place your baby on their back to sleep and not on their stomach or side. The Sense-U Baby Monitor 2 notifies you when your baby rolls over to sleep on stomach.
- PROTECT BABY FROM OVERHEATING & GETTING COLD: The Sense-U Baby 2 monitors your baby's body temperature with built-in thermometer, and notifies you when your baby has risk of overheating or getting cold.
- MULTIPLES SUPPORTED & OUR PROMISE: The Sense-U Baby 2 supports twins/multiples now! Love it or return within 30 days for a full refund, making it a great gift for baby registries and showers or as a gift to new parents.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
You Spoke, We Listened and Delivered We at Sense-U want to empower our customers with the right tools. As a seller we value our customers very much, for any product issues, please contact us and we will regain your satisfaction.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
In comes Sense-U baby monitor. The idea that we can monitor the breathing, rollover and temperatures has helped my wife fall asleep with comfort knowing we will be alerted.
The position is accurate, with a newborn we had to work around the umbilical cord stub, so it would think she was sitting up. Made sense as it was angled that way by folding the diaper away from the cord. After the cord fell off and we could put it on her correct it’s been very accurate.
I chose this model with the base unit so I could keep my phone on do not disturb and have the base do the alerting. The lights do strobe lightly showing the normal breathing, we usually have a burp cloth over it. I do wish there was an option in the app to turn off the lights, should be an easy update for them.
The system works great, if I have her laying on my chest it will alert that she has rolled over on her belly. The breathing alert will go off if I take too long to change the diaper at night. We did have one night where she broke loose from the swaddle and the temp alert went off.
Honestly worth it for the peace of mind
1. Add the on/off button on the sensor itself. Turning the sensor on or off requires using the phone and quite often we don't have it handy when changing our daughter's diaper/clothes. Sometimes the phone cannot connect to the sensor after the sensor is switched off using it.
2. Add support for multiple phones using the same sensor. As of now, when my wife logs into the account, I am being logged out of it on my phone and need to log-in again, and vice versa.
It responds to rollovers very fast, its breathing detection seems on point, and temperature detection is nice but doesn't quite correspond to arm/rectal temp but gives you an idea at least.
-I’ve heard other devices won’t really work if you’re internet is too fast. We haven’t had any issues with the Sense-U.
-the Sense-U doesn’t go off unnecessarily scaring you to death.
-easy to install the app and set it up
-better price than the competitors
The peace of mind this gives make the Sense-U a no brainer for us!
Really like how have option to monitor the room temperature or the baby’s body temperature. Also very use to use once things are set up.