Hair Cutting Scissors Thinning Teeth Shears Set ULG Professional Barber Hairdressing Texturizing Salon Razor Edge Scissor Japanese Stainless Steel 6.5 inch
- SUPERIOR QUALITY - Made of 100% 440C Japanese stainless steel, with hand-sharpened thinning edges/razor edges to evenly trim hair with ease, will not damage or split hair ends (Please note that these are right-handed scissors)
- SHARP BLADES - hair cutting scissors give a clean cut and mirror polish finish, Luxurious blue diamond stones in the two-leaf intersection and mirror polish finish. Great for breaking up your blunt edges, trim bangs or wigs
- 20-25% THINNING RATE - hair thinning shears has 30 teeth on one side, give your hair a suitable thinning rate. Perfect for men/women to add layers, thin out thick hair or wigs, texturize hair for stylish looks
- OFF SET GRIP - Thumb handle is shorter than finger handle, reduces over extension of thumb and wrist motion, relaxes your elbow and wrist. This type of handle has the best ergonomics and the most practical. Perfect for salon workers, barbers, and home use
- WHAT YOU GET - Thinning shears, Cutting scissors, finger inserts, 12-month warranty for quality-related issues, 30-day money-back guarantee for any reason and friendly customer service
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Feature: - Made of durable 440C Japanese stainless steel - Razor sharp blades that cut without tugging or pulling - Removable inserts perfect for your finger size - Light weight design makes it easy to cut with - 6.5" overall length makes it safe enough to use on baby
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Still 5/5, but I want to die.
The scissors on the other hand are amazing. No more hair running from the blade - if you know what I mean. They cut right through the hair