- Product Dimensions: 243.8 x 213.4 x 247.8 cm ; 5.9 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 6.3 Kg
- Item Model Number: 70188
- ASIN: B077YC1P3G
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 29 April 2018
- Customer Reviews: 95 customer ratings
EZ Shed 70188 Barn Style Instant Framing Kit
+ $66.82 Delivery
- Only straight, 90 Degree cuts are required. No miters or complex measurements are needed. Galvanized angle brackets create the perfect angle every time.
- Galvanized Steel base and angle brackets won't rust or rot. Use with wood or composite 2x4's. Add your own roofing and siding to match your home.
- Easy-to-follow-plans included. Materials lists, cut lists, and detailed instructions with step-by-step images so that even beginning d-i-years can build a great looking shed, like the professionals.
- Includes 40 Steel angles, 12 Steel base plates and plans for 3 Sizes. (Additional kits required for larger sizes)
- This 7-ft. X 8-ft. Shed kit is cost effective and can save up to fifty percent over other pre-built and knocked-down storage sheds and garages. You supply the labor for this easy weekend project.
- *Wood not included
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No angles to cut! This EZ Shed instant Garage barn style framing Kit's unique galvanized steel angles & base Plates make erecting a building fast & easy by eliminating the need to angle cut 2x4's, creating precise angles every time! The easiest shed you will ever build. No miters or complex measurements are needed, Only straight 90° cuts. Perfect for constructing an instant storage shed, tool shed, workshop, or mini-garage. Kit includes 24 steel angles, 12 base plates, material lists & plans for a 7'. X 8'. Building, 8'. X 14'. (2 kits required) & a 10'. X 22'. (3 kits required). Works with wood or composite 2x4's. Lumber, siding & Roofing materials not included.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 49% (49%)||49%|
|4 star 12% (12%)||12%|
|3 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|2 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|1 star 24% (24%)||24%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Cost was $1400, not including concrete slab.
You screwed me once! I would never recommend this GARBAGE PRODUCT!
the biggest problem I had was that the instructions I downloaded from the manufactures web site had a different cut list than the documents that came with the kits. I had already cut the lumber based on the downloaded list so I was dismayed to find that two of the lengths specified in the packaging were longer than the ones I cut from the downloaded plans. I did try assembling an arch with both specs, but nether of the lengths resulted in an arch that actually matched the frame. I wound up forcing things to fit and got the framing up, but it was much harder than it looked and you need at least three people to put it all together.
Also note that this is designed to mount on a flat finished slab and you will have a lot of issues if your location is not as flat as finished concrete.
When the arch assemblies were done, the width at bottom between the studs was 5 inches wider than the base. Consistently across all 8 assemblies, the finished arches were too wide, which caused all kinds of problems as you can imagine.
In addition, there is no way lining up 8 of the brackets across the length of the roof etc is impossible. I ended up putting in blocks to act as "keystones" in each bracket and ran the long boards along the inside.
Then, to solve the problem of the width, I added boards to increase the width of the base to accommodate the mismatch.
Lastly, assembly requires 3 people minimum. Don't try to maneuver the arch assembly by yourself.