- Product Dimensions: 43.2 x 27.9 x 26.7 cm ; 1.81 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.9 Kg
- Item Model Number: 55231
- ASIN: B000FLETX8
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 31 March 2018
- Customer Reviews: 6,503 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
4,902 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #142 in Small Animals
Sherpa Deluxe Pet Carriers
|Price:||+ $26.41 Delivery|
- Perfect for traveling in style and comfort by plane or car, for an adventure or just a trip to the vet
- Patented spring wire frame allows the rear end of the carrier to be pushed down several inches to conform to under-seat requirements
- Mesh windows for ventilation, top and side entry with locking zippers for safety, padded adjustable, no-slip carrying strap, seat belt/luggage strap, machine-washable faux lambskin liner
- Rear pocket for convenient storage of treats, leash, bags, or anything else your furry friend might need on the go
- Approved for use on most airlines and included in Sherpa¡¯s Guaranteed on Board programSize medium is for pets up to 16" L x 10" H and up to 16 lbs Medium carrier measures 17¡± L x 11¡± W x 10.5¡± H Do NOT select the carrier size based on weight only. Choose the carrier size based on your pet¡¯s measurements first, then make sure not to exceed the maximum weight limit..Carrier is intended for safe and comfortable travel; the pet will not have excess room to move around
Size: Medium | Colour: Original Black
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Sherpa Bag is a luxurious soft-sided carrier. Padded nylon with deep sheepskin insert. Sherpa Original Pet Carriers Feature: Mesh panels on three sides for ventilation. Rigid, reinforced bottom and handles. Adjustable shoulder strap (doubles as a leash). Roomy zippered pocket. Locking zipper front and top openings. Rigid, wire-reinforced end panels for stability and support but flexible enough to accommodate spaces slightly lower than their height. Removable, machine washable faux lamb lining. Folds flat for storage. Medium size: 18"Lx11"Wx10.5"H, Pets up to 16 Lb. Large size: 20"Lx11.75"Wx11.5"H, Pets up to 22 Lb. Small size: 15"L x 10" W x 8.5" H, Pets up to 8 Lb. Before you buy - Contact your airline for their carry on pet regulations. For more information visit: http://www.sherpapetgroup.com/guaranteed_on_board
From the manufacturer
Sherpa Deluxe Pet Carriers
Travel in comfort and style with Sherpa Original Deluxe Carrier. Perfect for traveling by plane or car, for a trip or just to the vet. Spring wire frame allows the rear end of the carrier to be pushed down several inches to conform to underseat dimensions. Approved for use on most major airlines and small and medium sizes are included in Sherpa's Guaranteed On Board program.
- Top & side entry
- Mesh panels for ventilation
- Locking zippers
- Rear pocket
- Padded hand carry straps
- Adjustable, no-slip shoulder strap
- Machine washable faux lambskin liner
- Seatbelt / luggage strap
Please Read Instructions Before Use
Review this product
Top international reviews
EDIT: I’ve been using this carrier for around 5 years on many flights (10+) and only once had a minor issue (the flight attendent said the dog should be able to stand and turn around in the carrier and was skeptical if she could). I flew both WestJet and Air Canada, and I much prefer WestJet. They allow you have priority boarding when you have a pet in cabin which is such a relief and makes things easier. I found a lot of planes have the life vest under the seat so I often have to squish down the carrier, meaning there is less space for your pet, so be aware of it! (See photos)
I wish we hadn't now the new model (it does say original!)has been built cheaply and falling to pices after a year.
The fur mat is thin and now only held down with a pice of Velcro which has given up, and the reinforceing rods at the top of the bag are poking through and fall out.
The whole bag feels cheap and fragile compared to our original.
The bag wasn't cheap and we thought we were buying the same quality as our original bag.
It is a shame the company has decided to reduce quality why would you want to do this?
I would recommend you shop around and consider looking at a cheaper bag spending more money in this case doesn't guarantee quality.
Other than that problem, however, the Sherpa bag is well made, comfortable and safe for my dog. I love it for him! I owned one when I lived in the States years ago, and this new one IS "the original". I would recommend the Sherpa bag to anyone...simply be sure to buy one big enough for your dog or cat.
Also great service, as my first bag got lost somewhere during shipping, and after 1 email they immediately sent me a new bag.