|Number of Items||1|
|Included Components||1 mouth guard|
|Manufacturer||EZ Gard Industries DBA Shock Doctor|
|Item Model Number||9201A|
|Product Dimensions||22.86 x 2.88 x 11.43 cm; 40.82 Grams|
Shock Doctor Mouthguard Superfit – Easy-Fit Strap/Strapless mouthguard – Low Profile Fit Perfect for Basketball, Hockey, Lacrosse, All Sport
- LOW PROFILE DESIGN AND FIT –Bio-Fit Design - Perfect balance of protection and a slim fit -guaranteed to keep you protected and comfortable while you compete
- EZ FIT - Low Temperature fast fitting and the ability to remold allows for athletes of all ages to get a great fit without the hassle or fear of burning the mouth.
- PROTECTION – Strong outer layer helps to absorb oncoming impacts and gel windows near molars help to cushion jaw forces at the back of the mouth
- CONFIDENCE – Compete with confidence using our industry leading technology that has been trusted by athletes the world over – Complete with $10,000 dental warranty
- RECOMMENDED SPORTS - Suitable for all contact sports where a mouth guard is required or recommended including Basketball, wrestling, Lifting, Hockey, and more! Available in both strapped and Strapless versions!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Designed for all athletes, the SuperFit mouthguard provides protection in a super low profile the doesn't hinder performance in the field or on the court. The SuperFit allows for unrestricted breathing and while providing athletes with ultra comfort. The new composite blend adds increased durability while maintaining fit and performance all season long. SLIM FIT: Less material, lower profile, better breathability Bio-Fit design Gel Windows Form-Fit Chassis Low-Temp Fast Fit $10,000 Dental Warranty
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The moulding process is complex and requires the precision of a brain surgeon and even then... the product is bulky and uncomfortable. Be very careful not to exceed 150 degrees when moulding because it’s absolutly ruined after that. Even if you keep the temperature under 150 degrees as instructed... the plastic is very difficult to moulding and shape. Don’t waste you money.